What do you think the best TV Theme Ever is?

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Apr 22 2006, 12:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Apr 22 2006, 12:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Apr 21 2006, 10:14 PM
wow, you guys want to be premium dancers too?
Do you practice while you're at work? Like dancing in the aisles? I'll have to do that at my work. [/b][/quote]
no, i practice in my car when i'm driving to and from work.

Shake your groove thang. John's got the moves that make the ladies melt. How bout you?

I'm sure not but no one else here right now. We'll start a new thread later on about it, like this dude starts a new thread every half an hour.. :lol:

Oh my god, that kid needs to run really hard into my fist. <_<

I've been in a mood lately concerning "Lt. Dan" can you tell? I'm thinking I have issues with some folks here... like that.... you know what I mean...?? :unsure:

Sure do. It's just like in real life though, some people rub ya the wrong way, some click with you instantly, and the rest fall somewhere in between.

Someone has a knuckle sammich with their name on it RIGHT HERE! You know who you are...(Andy this is semi-sarcastic.)

i loved third rock from the sun and spin city...the theme songs sucked though... so ignor what i just said

Originally posted by Scythe@Apr 22 2006, 09:40 AM
i loved third rock from the sun and spin city...the theme songs sucked though... so ignor what i just said
can do :eek:k:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 22 2006, 06:23 AM
I've been in a mood lately concerning "Lt. Dan" can you tell? I'm thinking I have issues with some folks here... like that.... you know what I mean...?? :unsure:
Why?

The only person that...irratated me for a second was farbeyond, or whatever he/she name is...he/she said that they were hotter than me...bullshit...

But, other than that, I don't really have issues with anyone. I think I instantly clicked with all of you guys, even though you kinda scared me at first with the constant ADD, diabolical killing talk...blood shedding ect. :lol:

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 23 2006, 04:17 AM
The only person that...irratated me for a second was farbeyond, or whatever he/she name is...he/she said that they were hotter than me...bullshit...
Me?

Originally posted by andy+Apr 23 2006, 12:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Apr 23 2006, 12:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 23 2006, 04:17 AM
Me? [/b][/quote]
Well, considering she's talking about "farbeyond", i'm gonna go with no. ;)

Back