What do you think the best TV Theme Ever is?

okay.
Yea and God said to Abraham, "You will kill your son Isaac." And Abraham said, "I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone." And God said, "Oh I'm sorry, Is this better? Check, check, check... Jerry, pull the high end out, I'm still getting some hiss back here

yeah.
it took minutes and minutes of practice to get there.

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 21 2006, 09:32 PM
"certain circumstances"
So where you raised in a cult or something? Are you a Scientologist? :lol:

He grew up in a hospital cause he was sick and had very little exposure to pop culture as a kid.

John what was the show I was telling you about and you said you'd just seen the dvd box set of it? I thought it was WKRP In Cincinnati that we were discussing.

edit: Naw it was Dukes Of Hazzard, nevermind.

Forget your premium dancing skillz, your elusive non-answers make me wanna get carnal. So hot. :rolleyes:

don't forget about that sweaty pig show thingy with that afro guy.

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 22 2006, 01:05 AM
don't forget about that sweaty pig show thingy with that afro guy.
:lol: :lol: Sweaty pig show!! That was Welcome Back Kotter.

Ahh yes, I remember now.. the agony of trying to explain "Lookin GOOD Mistuh Kotterrr" to you.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 22 2006, 12:04 AM
Forget your premium dancing skillz, your elusive non-answers make me wanna get carnal. So hot. :rolleyes:
The line

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 21 2006, 10:14 PM
wow, you guys want to be premium dancers too?
Do you practice while you're at work? Like dancing in the aisles? I'll have to do that at my work.

sweat hogs!
i knew it had something to do with a farm animal that had a perspiration problem

Back