What did you do today? What are you doing tomorrow

Originally posted by leone+Aug 4 2007, 05:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 4 2007, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Aug 4 2007, 05:33 PM
i was/am sick
Didn't we tell you to stop doing that? :( [/b][/quote]
i don't remember.
i was actually doing better, it had a been at least two months since i was sick last.
there goes my perfect record.

Maybe your system's improving. Are you allergic to citrus?

no, it's not one of the things that i'm allergic to, at least i hope not.
i've been drinking orange juice for the past two days.

if i'm not on here tomorrow, then i'm allergic to citrus.

Well, if you're not, try drinking it more often. One of my friends has a crappy immune system and is sick all of the time. But after a month or two of drinking it on a regular basis, it's really improved it.

2 month record, eh? ...i havent gotten sick 2 bad in 5 months - March of 07 was the worst month of my life!!!! i was stayed in bed for about 2 weeks; but a total of 1 month i couldnt play sports or do any real activity! ...yeah it was hell!

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 4 2007, 11:47 AM
I spent the night on an island in the middle of a river.
I'd like to hear more about this. With other people or by yourself? Were you playing Survivorman?

Today I went to that hotrod thingy where they had some music going on. I'd just like to say it was like stepping back in time. So many of the girls looked like Suicide Girls and the guys had rolled up jeans and tees with their hair slicked back. It was more of a people watching exercise than a music assignment. :blink:

i had to work this morning (still feel sick), came home and tried to sleep, but couldn't.
ended up making dinner for my brothers.

aww...i'm sorry. but makin dinner 4 ur bros iz cute & sweet! :kiss:

i feel slightly better today than i did the past few days so i should be able to enjoy my next two days off from work.
that is if my asthma would stop acting up.
someone just take me out back and shoot me old yeller style

2morrow's my birthday!!!! i'm goin 2 tha city 2 celebrate! i'm glad i'm finally at the toppa da game...if u know wut i mean.

Back