Upcoming Movies

:cry: :cry: I'm gonna DIE if X-Men 3 doesn't hurry the hell up!!!!

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 23 2006, 05:58 PM
That movie is gonna be hella damn good.

Too bad you don't live near me, could have gotten you free passes to the premiere... :p

The Da Vinci Code - May 19. Rereading book with pitchers so I can better understand it. *love*

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Apr 24 2006, 01:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Apr 24 2006, 01:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 23 2006, 05:58 PM
That movie is gonna be hella damn good. [/b][/quote]
Fuck a plot or special effects, I'm goin for Scruffy Jackman. :wub:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 23 2006, 11:05 PM
The Da Vinci Code - May 19. Rereading book with pitchers so I can better understand it. *love*
I want to read that book.. I should probably get it, I've heard lots of good things :blink:

Originally posted by goodasgold@Apr 26 2006, 12:14 PM
*begins to dance like a leprechaun who finds his pot of gold*

:lol: :lol: Get your party on :woo:

Originally posted by Lt.Dan+Apr 27 2006, 11:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lt.Dan @ Apr 27 2006, 11:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Apr 23 2006, 11:05 PM
I want to read that book.. I should probably get it, I've heard lots of good things :blink: [/b][/quote]
Read? What is that?

Originally posted by Caren H+Apr 27 2006, 04:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Apr 27 2006, 04:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goodasgold@Apr 26 2006, 12:14 PM
*begins to dance like a leprechaun who finds his pot of gold*

:lol: :lol: Get your party on :woo: [/b][/quote]
:D

*begins a special leprechaun dance just for you* :)

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 23 2006, 11:05 PM
Ohhh Dan Brown is like a monster...seriously that book is the greatest...

can't wait to see that movie....

OHhh yeah and for all of you out there that read Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons and say Angels and Demons is better...your wrong....Da Vinci Code owns Angels and Demons.....coo....B)

Did you read The Da Vinci Code before Angels and Demons?

X3

the promise

nacho libre

waist deep( there i said it)
oh and even more embarrassing

fast and furious 3 tokyo drift
but to my defense I havent seen #2 yet.

Originally posted by leone@Apr 29 2006, 07:19 AM
Did you read The Da Vinci Code before Angels and Demons?
yes.... :D ......why does it make a difference? :unsure:

Back