Upcoming Movies

I read about these organizations in Da vinci code and Angels and demons and some other site and encyclopedia...there SOOOOO COOLLL HAXOR COOL!

I wish I was cool enough to join one of those organizations.... :(

I have no idea. It said it's members were all over the world. But I've probably said to much and will die now. Oh, it was called neuveu (damn I don't know how to spell that) or something.

Nouveau maybe? Doesn't that mean "new"? I guess it's not the Masons then. :(

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 22 2006, 05:35 PM
I have no idea. It said it's members were all over the world. But I've probably said to much and will die now. Oh, it was called neuveu (damn I don't know how to spell that) or something.
:lol:

Wait so.. wait.. did they ask for a initiation fee or something?

Nope they said it was free for them to send this book of some sort that explains everything. Here's the scary part. There's this part in the letter that said the "powerful people" of sorts have reviewed your profile and find that you possess the talent and qualities that they are looking for, then the very next thing says "how did we find this information about you? That doesn't matter right now, what does matter is...." Isn't that creepy?

Very creepy. :blink: Did they like bug the house or something? :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: Oh my god wait, what if they know about him through your posts at adtunes. WHAT IF THEY'RE WATCHING US ALL RIGHT NOW?? :blink:

:lol: :lol:

I just love how they casually like "And just HOW did we get this information about you?? THAT"S not important right now cause you need this book!!!!"

I wanna see the new Superman coming up but, the guy starring it looks like a little wimp. He's cute, just too...pussy lookin'. <_<

...that should have casted...can't think of someone right now :angry:

:lol: Then I'd keep thinking, "Where the hell is Krintin Kruek or Alison Mack?".

Back