Upcoming Movies

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 21 2006, 10:04 PM
I was pretty bummed when I saw his name on the preview like he actually directed it. Falso advertisement. Then once I really saw it and it said "Quentin Tarintino presents:" I was pretty upset... <_<
Yeah, me too! Apparently QT "executive produced" it, and in hollywood that usually means he invested money in it. It's shameful that he'd go on talk shows promoting the movie like it's his own! <_<

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 21 2006, 04:28 AM
Blades of Glory
B) Must see see.

:lol: @ u cultclassic
And ofcourse everyone including me... <_<...fell for it. The bastard. As long as he doesn't pull something like that again, I still admire him.

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 21 2006, 08:52 PM
It was released about...four months ago. Yeah, the movie was based on torture places in Amsterdam. It was pretty crazy. Just the idea of people getting paid to brutally torture people is wacko. That's what really scared me. Other than that, it really was just way to much gore, to the point of annoyance.
What scared me was the fact that the people just lost the meaning of their lives just like that... I don't know why but I guess my greatest fear would never being able to become well known one day... Im just afraid that I'll never be remembered I don't know why but that freaks me out for some reason... :huh:

Originally posted by 4swrds+Mar 22 2006, 02:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ Mar 22 2006, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Mar 21 2006, 08:52 PM
It was released about...four months ago. Yeah, the movie was based on torture places in Amsterdam. It was pretty crazy. Just the idea of people getting paid to brutally torture people is wacko. That's what really scared me. Other than that, it really was just way to much gore, to the point of annoyance.
What scared me was the fact that the people just lost the meaning of their lives just like that... I don't know why but I guess my greatest fear would never being able to become well known one day... Im just afraid that I'll never be remembered I don't know why but that freaks me out for some reason... :huh:[/b][/quote]
And you have every right to fear that. Who wants to die anonymously? I sure as hell don't. That is scary--to be forgotten after you left this earth. But, I doubt that'all happen to you friend. :)

thanks.... :) But I doubt I'll ever accomplish one dream of mine... I wish one day the world can know of my name and not a single child will not know me...I hope to be an inspiration to all...someday... someone everyone can look up to me and say...he was a great guy... :) but I guess I can only do what I'm capable of and theirs no loss in trying....right? :huh: :D

...I don't get it? what does that mean some one fill me in!

Haha! that reminds me of that song by craig david

"can you fill me in"

A coup is like a take-over. Like, you could take control of.. ohhh.. North Dakota maybe. It's purty close to you I think.

Has to be bloodless though.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 02:02 PM
A coup is like a take-over. Like, you could take control of.. ohhh.. North Dakota maybe. It's purty close to you I think.

Has to be bloodless though.
:eek: :( ....awww why bloodless? :(

Cause it's bad when people die for your glory. Be a benevolent dick-tater.

I don't know why in the hell that reminded me of this but uh yah, so apparently my husband is ubercool and this secret society wants him. Yep *nods* couldn't believe it meself. Sent him a first class letter and all. Anyway, he "posseses special qualities that they are looking for". And see these "highly powerful small group of people" hand-selected him to be one of the chosen few that they invite which only happens once every 7 years. But basically he will be able to like jedi-mind control people until he's one of the most rich and powerful persons in the world. :)

Wacky. :blink:

My grandpa was a mason! Maybe that's what it is. :)

Back