Upcoming Movies

Ooo yes Zodiac and I'm tres tres interested in Talladega Nights since I'm still so much of like Anchorman. Sorry....language not on tonite. <_<

I rarely go to the theater anymore. The last movie I saw in an actual theater was Walk The Line and it was second-run and before that I can't remember but I'm determined to see The Da Vinci Code on Friday even though I hate lines and lots of people and crowds and generally being around people I don't know. But I'll do it even if I have a heart attack.

I saw MI:3 the other day, it was ok, alot better than 2 but still not that great.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 11 2006, 11:50 PM
I saw MI:3 the other day, it was ok, alot better than 2 but still not that great.
Tom Cruise is a whackjob. He used to be cool. But then he hired Katie and went psychotic on Matt Lauer and now he's :blink: <---- that. And I'm this ---> :ph34r:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 12 2006, 02:48 AM
I rarely go to the theater anymore. The last movie I saw in an actual theater was Walk The Line and it was second-run and before that I can't remember but I'm determined to see The Da Vinci Code on Friday even though I hate lines and lots of people and crowds and generally being around people I don't know. But I'll do it even if I have a heart attack.
You sound like on of those people who just stay in the house...likeyou have people phobia...though I know you're not...:mellow:

Originally posted by Caren H+May 11 2006, 11:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ May 11 2006, 11:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@May 12 2006, 02:48 AM
You sound like on of those people who just stay in the house...likeyou have people phobia...though I know you're not...:mellow: [/b][/quote]
Agoraphobia- I'm exagerrating for effect but I'm not a fan of crowds really.

I'll come with so everything's okay... ;)

and...I promise too not bring my knife... <_<

2 sucked so hard that I'm wary about going to see 3..

Erin just go to a matinee if you haven't started working yet. We go to matinees every week and even the first runs on opening night have like 10 other people in the theater, tops.

Oh god, same story with Poseidon. SO cheesy. SOOOO cheesy. They seriously scraped together every cliche in the book for this one. <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@May 12 2006, 04:22 AM
go to a matinee
Good idea, I never thought of that. I'm usually sleeping then.... <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@May 12 2006, 03:07 PM
Oh god, same story with Poseidon. SO cheesy. SOOOO cheesy. They seriously scraped together every cliche in the book for this one. <_<
It looked like Daylight with Stallone to me. :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@May 12 2006, 07:07 PM
Poseidon was no better than the original. Just a larger body count. I...actually got sick of people dying...and that's saying something. Atleast the music was good, I liked the score.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+May 13 2006, 11:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ May 13 2006, 11:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 12 2006, 03:07 PM
It looked like Daylight with Stallone to me. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Haha for serious, the only good part of Daylight was when Aragorn got dedded. Oh and the end credits.

As for Poseidon, I'm not a PC nazi but it just seems kinda assy to kill off all the minorities right away, ya know?

Ugh god and I'm scared to death of drowning, I kept getting the ubertwitches every time they had to hold their breath. *shiver*

:lol: @ "ubertwitches" I take it you didn't watch that Daivd Blaine special.

Back