TV shows you hate

:ph34r:
I have seen snippets of Heros here and there. I even saw a minute or 2 last night when flipping channels. And it looked boring.

I saw some black guy sweating and holding his arm in pain and speaking with a blond girl (undoubtedly another "Hero") telling her to go on and do something. I was not following, but that "something" was most likely joining the fight agianst the Evil guy.

When I saw this, I thought to myself that this is always how these shows operate. You have several "good guys" hurt or out of action telling the weaker characters to be strong and save the day. This one little 2 minute snippet immediately allowed me to correctly guess what will happen in the end.

The bad guy will loose in some crushing defeat @ the hands of the "Heros" themselves before implamenting whatever evil plan he had fabricated. I guarentee that Japanese guy was involved and had something to do with defeating the bad guy.

Its just the way it is.

Originally posted by jffodom@May 22 2007, 11:52 AM
No one Heros because 24
24boring Heros. I did not watch Heros.

The plot for Heros
At least 24 Heros.

Sorry Guys.

Shaddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppp :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

J/k It's all good Ninja :p

TV has gotten bad in general. Bring back The Apprentice and Donald Trump.

Not to seem "jaded" or biased, I admit that 24 was somewhat boring this season. They substituted a major incident such as a Nuclear Bomb detination for the actual action. It did have some good moments like the killing of Curtis by Jack and that other CTU guy getting killed by stepping in for the hot spanish girl in one of the last episodes. Otherwise it was boring in comparison to 24s other seasons.

Yet, most long running shows are getting more boring. CSI and others have traded actual quality programming in order to showcase personal issues between the characters. Like the team leader and his employee and so on. It seems like all these shows are focusing on the characters personal issues and less on actual action and drama.

You can tell because newer shows like Shark, NCIS and The Unit are very well written and actually very good shows to watch.

But in the end, who really cares. Every show has a shelf life and will have a syndication run.

I applaud shows who actually care to deepen their characters.

All action and just some puppets in the story gets boring very very fast. However, lately, shows seemed to go crazy on that idea, turning into a soap like days of our lives (but without the aliens)

By the way, screw 24, and screw heros. I'm in love with Battlestar Galactica :wub:

Originally posted by givemfitz+May 22 2007, 07:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ May 22 2007, 07:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@May 22 2007, 12:56 PM
Me likey Peter. :naughty:
Claire ;) [/b][/quote]
Hopefully not in the :naughty: way. :lol:

:lol: :lol: And under aged. Where's that guy from Dateline? :p

Back