Best TV Show

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 9 2007, 08:11 PM
No one rescues him, he shows you how to "survive" in super extreme ways. I watched him kill a rabbit by whipping a huge stick at it, it was fucking solid. The guy is pretty much super bad ass, his first name is Bear for christ sakes. Somebody back me up on this.
I got your back ;)

I forgot another show: Mindfreak

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 10 2007, 07:28 PM
Thank you, damn MvW haters.
I'm even surprised you like this or any show considering your dislike of TV. And I'm sure there are shows I like that you hate.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 10 2007, 12:11 AM
No one rescues him, he shows you how to "survive" in super extreme ways. I watched him kill a rabbit by whipping a huge stick at it, it was fucking solid. The guy is pretty much super bad ass, his first name is Bear for christ sakes. Somebody back me up on this.
It is a badass show, and even if we can't relate right now it doesn't mean we won't be able to after the robot revolution when the internet becomes self aware and the machines turn us into their slaves and we're gonna have to escape to the wilderness.

But if nothing else you should watch it to see a hot sweaty scruffy guy with a sexy name doin manly man stuff. :heart:

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 12 2007, 11:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 12 2007, 11:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jun 10 2007, 12:11 AM
It is a badass show, and even if we can't relate right now it doesn't mean we won't be able to after the robot revolution when the internet becomes self aware and the machines turn us into their slaves and we're gonna have to escape to the wilderness.

But if nothing else you should watch it to see a hot sweaty scruffy guy with a sexy name doin manly man stuff. :heart: [/b][/quote]
I agree with the first paragraph and the second one is very true for ladies. When I say I dislike TV I mean sitcoms and all those shows like Lost and 24, I'm sure they are decent but I couldn't justify sitting down for hours every week to watch certain shows, because if you don't watch every episode you are fucked. Man vs Wild is a one shot thing and its on all the time so I randomly catch episodes. Plus the only worthwhile channel out there is discovery.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Jun 12 2007, 09:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Jun 12 2007, 09:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 12 2007, 11:27 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr
@Jun 10 2007, 12:11 AM
No one rescues him, he shows you how to "survive" in super extreme ways.  I watched him kill a rabbit by whipping a huge stick at it, it was fucking solid.  The guy is pretty much super bad ass, his first name is Bear for christ sakes.  Somebody back me up on this.

But if nothing else you should watch it to see a hot sweaty scruffy guy with a sexy name doin manly man stuff. :heart:
I agree with the first paragraph and the second one is very true for ladies. When I say I dislike TV I mean sitcoms and all those shows like Lost and 24, I'm sure they are decent but I couldn't justify sitting down for hours every week to watch certain shows, because if you don't watch every episode you are fucked. Man vs Wild is a one shot thing and its on all the time so I randomly catch episodes. Plus the only worthwhile channel out there is discovery. [/b][/quote]
And Travel, Animal Planet, and History Channels. :)

Is his name Bear?

Yes those shows are worthless I agree. I don't watch them either. But I'm certainly not a TV snob. I watch TCM movies and I watch Top Chef on Bravo. I watch The Sopranos and I watch Studio 60. I watch The Daily Show and I watch lots of other crappy TV shows.

My favorites are HBO, Comedy Central, Bravo, MTV, A&E, TLC, MTV, and PBS.

That's obviously not his real name. It's just a nickname, I think his real one is michael or something like that.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 8 2007, 10:49 AM
:lol: :lol: Feel the same way about Man vs Wild (how many places can one get stranded?)
So I finally checked it out the other night. Tourists can be pretty stupid (Yes, I am speaking from experience. :p) :lol: :lol:

You can try all the shit he does when you are camping too, well not all the shit but the easy stuff.

I Would have to say that i varies from person to person wat kind of tv shows they are interested in matters a lot......
For me it has to be Scrubs and How I met Your Mother
:cool:

Ever? The Sopranos/The Simpsons
Right Now? Hmmmmm... In Treatment is excellent.

Oh, and Scrubs should be up there to. As well as Seinfeld, Arrested Development, The Wire, Serenity, and The Twilight Zone.

I go old school and have to say Dr. Who. The longest running Tele Sci-fi show in the world. And I am not afraid to say I have seen them all! They seem to keep each new Doctor fresh and individual. Can not wait to see Mat Smith as the new Doctor. Even though the best companion has been Rose Tyler.

Back