TV shows you hate

Originally posted by leone@May 22 2007, 05:36 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm gonna leave it at that.
Eff you. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sorry, I had to. :lol:

Originally posted by leone+May 22 2007, 05:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ May 22 2007, 05:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@May 22 2007, 08:36 PM
How old is she? :unsure:
17 or something. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
I'm Southern :p She's too old :lol: :lol: :lol:

You say that but are you really sorry? Reeeally? :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz+May 22 2007, 08:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ May 22 2007, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@May 22 2007, 05:38 PM
17 or something. :unsure:
I'm Southern :p She's too old :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
And you guys aren't even related. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ph34r:
How embarrassing. I used it 10 times and I mispelled it 8 times.

:ph34r:

Re: TV Programs that you think should NOT exist.

I wish NBC would put Kath & Kim out of its misery already. I like the Scissor Sisters theme song, but the show borders on being painful to watch.

I would also put King of the Hill on this list (along with a rant about how Fox doesn't mind pouring money into it even though they were brutal to Futurama), but Fox finally announced that they are, indeed, canceling it, so I guess I don't have to.

Survivor - this could get into a whole different flame war, but I, for one, believe that abusing and endangering people solely for your entertainment is not only criminally immoral, but it is also an indication that the nation's wealth has been grossly hoarded by a small percentage of people, giving them way too much power over others, even though most of these people didn't even do anything special to deserve the wealth.

How I Met Your Mother - CBS could decrease their overall contributions to air pollution by almost 7% simply by not broadcasting this show.

Re: TV Programs that you think should NOT exist.

People Those who Says Heroes and Numbers Should be Banned are DoDO's
These are real good tv shows Pumpkin...........:mad:

Anything that bills itself as reality. From Survivor, to John & Kate, to Deadliest Catch, the only this "real" about them is that EVERYONE plays or acts to the camera. <_<

I really dislike the negative tone of 95% of the reality shows. My workplace environment is quite dreadful these days, so why would I want to go home and watch more of the same. ;-)

Live Action

Heroes
The Mentalist (Total rip-off of Psych)
The Hills

Animated

Family Guy
South Park

Back