TV shows you hate

:lol: I'm sorry. I just found that so funny for some reason. I sat here and laughed out loud while Sean wondered why in the world I was laughing to myself.

Either that Andy Miliwhatever show or Wondershowzen. Seems like a lot of people like wondershowzen, but I cant believe they air that crap. Something about it really bugs me.

Originally posted by Kahu@Apr 24 2006, 09:56 PM
Either that Andy Miliwhatever show or Wondershowzen. Seems like a lot of people like wondershowzen, but I cant believe they air that crap. Something about it really bugs me.
Amen.

Originally posted by andy@Apr 24 2006, 11:52 PM
It was quite cute
:wub:

I just imagine you laughin your ass off to everyone in your house confusion.

Sean => :huh:* :unsure:

that show on nickelodeon with the spy family, my gym partner's a monkey, american dragon jake long, etc. I hate cartoons that suck.

Originally posted by ECWtotheXtreme@Apr 29 2006, 02:38 PM
i think The War at Home should be canceled
Right? Drug-smokin foul-mouthed parents can't make up for the fact that the show's dumb.

TV shows you think should not exist

:ph34r:
After looking @ several TV Programs and their descriptions, I can not believe some Television Shows actually exist and are "going strong". Here are a few of my most hated.

Ghost Whisperer: Hot girl with cleavage sees dead ghosts and finds their relatives and everyone cries at the end of each episode. This all occurring only in small town America. What?! :huh:

Numb3rs: Some Math geek "genius" helps his FBI brother solve crimes ranging from Homicide, Theft and Kidnapping by using crazy incomprhensable math formulas only to be ALWAYS right. No criminal can escape this Math Genius. How Sad. :(

Heroes: Average people discover have powers like time travel or some other crazy ability that makes a show like X-Men but without Hugh Jackman or the action. They keep repeating the same sad cliches "Save the Cheerleader" and "Save the World". Sickening. :sick:

Smallville: Adventures of a young Superman and a young Lex Luther. How can this show last so long? I mean really. :what:

Originally posted by jffodom@Apr 27 2007, 09:29 AM
Ghost Whisperer:

Numb3rs:

Heroes:

Smallville:
:eek: :( :angry: :annoyed:

Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt <_<

Unfortunately, it is a sad reality that these TV Programs should not exist.

Ghost Whisperer makes absolutely NO sense and showcases a completely impossible ability. Basically, the shows creators watched the 1980s movie Ghost and made it into a TV show. Only thing nice about it is Love-Hewitt's cleavage.

Heros is yet another TV show that should NOT exist and should be over and done with within the next season. Again, the TV shows creators watched the movies of the X-Men and decided to make a TV program. But this completely unrealistic situation makes this subject movie material ONLY and very hard material to believe in a TV format, week after week of the same old "crap". In order for Heros to be a good show, it should be made into a cartoon and shown on Saturday mornings for the kids to watch.

What makes Heros a good show? It is not realistic. It is a show for those living in fantasy or "La-La Land". Each character gets old quick and they are forced to add new "Heros" each week. Basically, the same old same old.

The only thing this program has going for it, is that hot blond girl from the movie Legaly Blond. And also the sinister looking McDowell guy from the movie A Clockwork Orange.

Please people, don't shoot the messanger on this one. Please don't hate me or the truth. There are alot of "bad" TV shows on these days. Many long-running shows have gotten old and stale and have run out of ideas.

But in reality, the above mentioned shows should not exist and should have never been created at all. Sorry!

Originally posted by jffodom@May 16 2007, 05:36 PM
It is not realistic. It is a show for those living in fantasy or "La-La Land".
How does that make a show less good?

Since these forums and posts are all created and guided by opinions, it is my opinion that TV programs soo unrealistic can not be good.

For example:

Lost is not realistic. Yet, it could happen. So it has SOME appeal and interest. People can be stranded on an island after a crash and fights and mysterious things could happen.

All the CSIs and Law and Order programs are based on real life and some even copy incidents that actually happened. All these "happy-go-lucky" shows like Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars and Grey's Anatomy and so on are also based on characters and stories that could actually happen. (I would like to mention that I do not care for these "happy-go-lucky" type shows either because they appeal to children and kids and Soap opera lovers.)

So in my opinion, TV shows with a fantasy base and an unrealistic story line and plot can not be good or withstanding. These types of plots make good and great movies.

You know like Pirates of the Carribean, Star Wars and so on.

There have been "fairly" successful sci-fi shows like Star trek and Galactica and other Outer Space based programs. However, when you compare their running duration and seasons to the realistic genres, they pale in comparison.

But again, to each his own...opinions vary.

I would like to point out that Heroes isn't as unrealistic as you may believe :)

A long long time ago, in a chair not so far away...

I saw a documentary that dealt about it and they worked specifically about some totally insane dude who could create a tiny lightning bolt between his hands (causing second degree burns)

Anyway... my point.... ah, yes, Lost is totally not realistic *sage nod*

I saw something like that on Ripley's Believe it or Not, there was this guy who could create heat above 100 degrees fahrenheit from his palms.

And yes, maybe the plot line to Heroes isn't completely orgininal but it's exciting and has plenty of interesting characers, that's why I like it :)

And who wants to watch a tv show about real life? How boring...

...which is why Heroes has tons of viewers and Big Brother has none

By the way, I heard Heroes will start from scratch in the second season: new characters, new plot :unsure:

Back