The Hills Season 3

Originally posted by rockchild@Sep 6 2007, 08:11 PM
lamso posted "and I try to get away.." i looked up all the artists listed and none of them are that song. Its like they forgot to list it or something!!
that was from the online version of the show.. the lists that mtv.com post are from the tv version of the show only

Thanks so much for the info! I wonder where you can get the list for the songs online. I had no idea the songs were different!!

season 3, episode 6, TV VERSION, from mtv.com:

Natasha Bedingfield, "Soulmate"
Aly and AJ , "Potential Breakup Song"
Monsters Are Waiting, "A Perfect Stranger"
The Kax, "Summertime Daze"
Laura Izibor, "Shine"
Maroon 5, "Wake Up Call"
Kanye West, "Stronger"
Hot Hot Heat, "Let Me In"
The By and By, "Undertow"
Billy Miles, "Feelin Me"
A Fine Frenzy, "Think Of You"
Alyssa Atherton, "Breakdown"
The Little Heroes, "New End Game"
Chris Hawkes, "Falling Into Doubt"

Hello everyone,

I totally checked out the list of songs above this but I didn't find the one I was looking for.. It was near the beginning of the episode and it sounded kind of lily allen-ish.. and it's NOT that "Oh My God" song by Mark Ronson.

The only snippet I caught was:
...only temporary... the world is passing me by

If anyone could help me out that would be awesome. Also, how do I get that Soulmate song by Bedingfield? I tried to buy it on iTunes but it's unavailable at my country's store and everything on limewire "needed more sources"
Help?

so thanks for posting that however it was none of those songs either!!! that song im talking about is on the ONLINE version and TV version! ...i dont think this will get solved. It was seriously like a 7 sec clip of the song when they are at the beach and lauren kisses that guys arm. I cant believe there are no lyrics for it anywhere on google, i searched for like 2 hours.

Does anyone know the song playing when Heidi goes to breakfast with jen bunny?It plays as she's walking to meet up with her.

Hey all,

I have a question regarding one of the songs featured on S03E04 - Meet The Parents.

It's the song that plays when transitioning from Heidi and Spender packing for their trip to Colorado to LC and the girls eating at the Boulevard Lounge.

If I follow the chronological list on mtv.com, it should be the song by Alissa Moreno titled "Unravelled." The problem is, I can't seem to find the song ANYWHERE! iTunes doesn't have it, Amazon, even her own MySpace blog has no mention of that song. Any help here would be awesome!

Thanks much.

season 3, episode 7, TV VERSION, from mtv.com:

The Last Goodnight, "Poison"
Peter, Bjorn and John, "Young Folks"
Katy Perry, "Self Inflicted"
The Blakes, "Lint Walk"
Olivia Broadfield, "Lost In You"
Marie Digby, "Stupid for You"
Taxpayer, "Bottom Line"
Trek Life, "All Times"
Big Chris, "Mistify"
Carmen and Camille, "I Will Never"
Sara Bareilles, "Between the Lines"
Will Dailey, "Hollywood Hills"
The Little Ones, "Lovers Who Uncover"
The Maccabees, "First Love"
James Morrison "Wonderful World"

hey does anyone know the last song in tonights episode?
its was played as jason was driving lauren home and as she got outta the car
please help!!

Does anyone know the song from S03E05, it starts right after the first commercial and the lyrics are:
"maybe i don't know the way, but I'll get there someday, find a castle in the sand, I hope you'd understand, I've been up & down this coast of... "
I've been searching and searching for that song with no luck at all. It's from the online version of that episode. It's the scene where they are at the pool and I think Brody is about to announce that he and Spencer broke up. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pssh@Sep 17 2007, 09:22 PM
hey does anyone know the last song in tonights episode?
its was played as jason was driving lauren home and as she got outta the car
please help!!
tv version:

Sara Bareilles - "Between the Lines"

what is the song that plays at the beginning of the hills after show,when they have the cartoon thing explaining what happed in the episode....there are no lyrics but the song's been played on other things as well.

Total points: 5,633 (Level 5)
Points earned this week:
--% Best answer

THE HILLS SEASON 3: Episode 8

16 Frames, "Where It Ends"
Good Charlotte, "I Don't Wanna Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem)"
Michelle Featherstone, "I Will Overcome"
Paramore, "Pressure"
Teaneck, "Cry Baby"
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, "Facedown"
Prima J, "Rockstar"
Silverchair, "Straight Lines"
Tokyo Police Club, "Be Good"
Chase Emery, "I'm Not Going Anywhere"
Amy Winehouse, "Tears Dry On Their Own"
Stereo MC's, "Deep Down and Dirty"
I Nine, "7 Days Of Lonely"
Assassins, "The Mile High Club"
Jasmine Ash, "Hard Times"
Cooper, "Revolving Doors"

Whats the song when lauren and whitney are taking shots and its like "im a rockstar,rockstar"
please help o_O

Any info on songs in this episode (The Hills October 1, 2007 season 3) would be appreciated. Thanks.

im looking for two songs from the ONLINE version of episode 9 of the hills - what happens in vegas. on mtv.ca

the first one is from when they are at PURE nightclub for brody's birthday...on the tv version they are playing gimmie more ,but online its some other song with a girl singing.

the next one is the very last scene where brody and lauren are arguing over JB. in the tv version its kelly clarkson's Be Still....but online its some other song. the lyrics are ...

"Take a while and take a breath
and let yourself down slow
gather up your memories
hold onto what you know"

you'll fall again and it'll feel so fast
every single thought you thought would last...it'll pass
and you'll fall again
and it'll feel so fast..
and every single fear....
will pass..."

any help would be great !!
or if someone knows where mtv.ca posts the songs that THEY use online? ive looked everywhere.

Back