Spider-Man 3

My guess is that it is original music, from the soundtrack, by Danny Elfman. It's not from either of the other two spider-man sdtks, so it might be actually from the 3rd film.

I do know that the opening music of the trailer is a typical spider-man theme, by Danny Elfman

audiomachine' "red warrior" is used in the beginning of it. tv spot #3

Final Spider-Man 3 Trailer:

0:07 - 0:29 = "Farewell" Danny Elfman - Spider-Man
0:29 - 0:43 = ?
0:43 - 0:53 = "Gothix (No Vox)" X-Ray Dog Music
0:53 - 1:01 = "Olympia (No Vox)" X-Ray Dog Music
1:01 - 1:03 = "Olympia" X-Ray Dog Music
1:03 - 1:24 = ?
1:24 - 1:58 = "Gothix (No Vox)" X-Ray Dog Music
1:58 - END = "Out of Time" Audiomachine

Anyone know what plays at the 2 Question Marks?

Link

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the name of the song or songs (whichever applys) that play in this tv spot. Thanks :unsure:

hey everyone, im still looking for where to buy, or how to download, thanks everyone for identifying music.

would limewire work?

which of the music in on iTunes?

(btw, i saw s3, i thought it was pretty good)

ok, so i have identified the really epic music at the end of the trailer as

trinity, by james dooley.

happy searching!

it might me a spiderman 3 specific song, and the original score hasnt been released yet...

try "he's back" by danny elfman, it might do the trick, but ill listen to the spiderman 2 soundtrack and try to find a fit...

Originally posted by Tusk85@Apr 4 2007, 10:00 AM
Isn't the last song used in the new trailer the same one from Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix trailer?

errr, yes i just noticed that too, and it only intensified my want for this song, although it may have been identified, can someone please identify this song?

its at the end of the harry potter and the order of the pheonix teaser, and in trailer 4 for spiderman 3, also about the end.

thank you.

-Noah

Back