Wednesday, May 30, 2007

1. Lauren: Be Be Your Love – Rachael Yamagata
2. Jessi: Like a Star – Corinne Bailey Rae
3. EJ: Come Here Boy – Imogene Heap
4. Colin: A Neverending Dream – Cascada
5. Olivia: I Believe – Fantasia Barrino
6. Bryce: This was the guy stomping.
7. Amanda: Pon De Replay – Rhianna
8. Kurt and Dia: Jeez, Dia's winking drove me nuts!!
9. Jesus: Closer – Goapele
10. Hok: Ain’t No Other Man – Christina Aguilera
11. Dominic: Heads Up – Zion I
12. Brianne: Rock Your Soul – Elisa
13. Joshua: Tried to do a Latin number.
14. Lacey: Pump It – Black Eyed Peas
15. Morgan: Headlock – Imogene Heap
16. Phillip: No clue, but I'd love to know!!
17. Isauro: Kitty Kat – Ten G Bob
18. Yesenia: Get Up – Ciara
19. Eva and Michael: They did a swing number.
20. Janet: Say It Right – Nelly Furtado
21. Jon: Wonder Woman – Trey Songz
22. Choreography Session: Buttons – Pussycat Dolls
23. End of Show: The Sweet Escape – Gwen Stefani

Thursday, May 31, 2007

1. Caitlin: Lamentation – Leah Andreone
2. Christopher: Run To Me – Clay Aiken
3. Tony: Like That – Black Eyed Peas? Don't think so.
4. Brandon: We Run This – Missy Elliott
5. Bryan: Ain’t No Other Man – Christina Aguilera
6. Myles: It sounded like an Enya song to me.
7. Ashley: Dancing – Elisa
8. Kippery: Run It – Chris Brown
9. Matthew: Trouble – Travis Tritt
10. Jessica: Buttons – Pussycat Dolls
11. Christopher: Walk It Out – DJ Unk

hope it helps!

Originally posted by thelilsass@Jun 7 2007, 08:53 AM
theres another song with like the same exact beat as missy elliots song, and they say like "step on it, step on it, step on it." alot, does anyone know the song?
"Lose Control"?

What was the song they used at the beginning last night (6/6/07) that Shane Sparks choreographed? Lots of clapping.

hi, I was wondering if anyone knows the song that Hanna-Lee Sakakibara danced to on the night she got eliminated (with the injured ankle-dance after her group's made-up routine). ps. I think it started off with a piano intro, and a woman's voice??
Thank you!:)

Originally posted by julziegirl@Jun 7 2007, 10:17 PM
hi, I was wondering if anyone knows the song that Hanna-Lee Sakakibara danced to on the night she got eliminated (with the injured ankle-dance after her group's made-up routine). ps. I think it started off with a piano intro, and a woman's voice??
Thank you!:)
"Breathe Me" by Sia (Amazon) (iTunes)

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that was playing during Mia's choreography? They showed it 6/6 and 6/7. I really like it a lot.

does anyone know who the girl that danced a solo to "like a star" by corrine bailey rae is?? and its the girl that was in a hat and she was wearing some funky boots it was on wed niite if that helps

Originally posted by naynayybaby@Jun 8 2007, 03:55 AM
does anyone know who the girl that danced a solo to "like a star" by corrine bailey rae is?? and its the girl that was in a hat and she was wearing some funky boots it was on wed niite if that helps
That was Jessi (don't remember the last name). She made the top 20 so you'll be seeing more of her.

Originally posted by Sarah@Jun 7 2007, 03:21 PM
What was the song they used at the beginning last night (6/6/07) that Shane Sparks choreographed? Lots of clapping.
"Last Night" by Diddy featuring Keyshia Cole (Amazon) (iTunes)

does anyone know all the songs when they had to dance in groups & then solos afterwards? can someone tell me all the songs of the group dances?

Does anyone know the song that was played at the beginning of the last Vegas episode? Sounded very electronic. Thank you.

This may be a shot in the dark. There was a hip hop song that the judge and coreographer(sp) Shane taught to the remaining contestants on one of the episodes last week. It was the hip hop number that he taught the dancers to compete against one another with. Who is that and what song. I have heard it on the radio but was never in the right situation to write down the info. If someone could help that would be great. I looked on the website, but i am too late for last weeks stuff.

~Alena

Originally posted by methespy@Jun 7 2007, 08:19 PM
Can anyone tell me the name of the song that was playing during Mia's choreography? They showed it 6/6 and 6/7. I really like it a lot.
I was wondering this as well. It's some classical piece that I'm not familiar with. Anyone know?

Thanks.

In case anyone missed the song listing...

Song list for June 13, 2007

Jaimie & Hok - Hip Hop
"Tambourine" by Eve (iTunes)

Anya & Danny - Jive
"Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne (Amazon) (iTunes)

Kameron & Lacey - Lyrical
"Dancing" by Elisa (iTunes)

Sabra & Dominic - Disco
"No More Tears (Enough is Enough)" by Donna Summer and Westlife

Ashlee & Ricky - Argentine Tango
"Sentimiento Tanguero" by Trio Federico-Berlingieri (Amazon)

Sara & Jesus - Pop Jazz
"Cabaret Hoover" by Benoit Charest (Amazon) (iTunes)

Jessi & Pasha - Smooth Waltz
"Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones (Amazon) (iTunes)

Faina & Cedric - Hip Hop
"Get It Shawty" by Lloyd (Amazon) (iTunes)

Lauren & Neil - Salsa
"Friday Night Rhythm" by Mazerati 5

Shauna & Jimmy - Broadway
"Easy On Down the Road" from The Wiz (Amazon)

Leone, thanks!! That was really nice of you to list all the songs played this evening. I'd missed a couple, so you sure helped me (and many others I'm sure) out!!
:D

This forum has been so helpful! I found awesome songs. Thanks!

Does anyone know the song that played in the beginnning of last nights show? It went something like..."I'm leaving the beat....i'm leaving the way I feel...then something about dancing. I have heard it before a long time ago, any ideas?

Anybody know what the song was on 6/13 during Sabre's "biography" segment prior to her disco dance with Dominic? It was a slow song with female vocals like Rachael Yamagata or Feist or something.

Originally posted by mslisa612@Jun 14 2007, 05:15 PM
Does anyone know the song that played in the beginnning of last nights show? It went something like..."I'm leaving the beat....i'm leaving the way I feel...then something about dancing.
"Believe In The Beat" by Carol Lynn Townes

Back