So You Think You Can Dance Season 2

http://www.mattgossofficial.com/

A new version of "It's The End Of The Road" produced by Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds will start airing on "So You Think You Can Dance" Thursday, June 22 on Fox TV. Don't forget to watch, it will be featured at the end of the show.

Matt's new song "It's The End Of The Road" will be featured on "So You Think You Can Dance" every Thursday night. The show airs live at 9PM EDT on Fox TV starting Thursday June 15, 2006 till the end of the season. Don't forget to watch!

Uh-oh....

"Downloading" here is a very dirty word. That will amount to what a lot of crappers call "piracy." Unless you find it on iTunes, that is. Or check Rhapsody. If you wanna go the dark route, you know the programs to get. Just don't get caught. :lol: :D :lol:

On THAT sobering note...

:ph34r: Scheherez :ph34r:

On the June 15 result show, the entire group did a group number at the beginning of the show. They were all wearing white, and the song that was playing began with the lyrics, "Buy it, use it, break it, fix it." I know I've heard the song before but I have no idea where or what the name of it is. If anyone could help me out on this, that would be fabulous. :D

Either it's Daft Punk doing "Technologic", or it's the newer song by Busta Rhymes which samples "Technologic" and it's called "Touch It". I didn't see that episode, but it's definitely one of those two.

I think it must've been "Technologic." Oddly enough, I think they played "Touch It" on the next episode though. Thank you so much! That's been driving me crazy for weeks. You're the best!

Help! The song was showcased in Jessica's parting video: a female singer
(very familar) singing the words "...map of the world...because it means so much to me...means so much to me..."

Anyone know this song? Gotta have it!
~vee

What was the song that Allison and her partner were dancing to on So You Think You Can Dance. The episode was on July 12 06 and it was the second half of the show.

tonite they aired the show so you think you can dance twice on fox. one at 8 and one at 9. i want to know from the second episode aired, what song did the couple who danced the modern dance to. if you can't really remember who i'm talking about, they were both wearing black. and the song somewhat goes WHHHHYYYYYYY ... (lol i know its not much to go by,) it was a guy singing. too.

It was contemporary dance, the song is by a woman (Annie Lenox), and it's called "Why".

thank god! i was gona die. and really i duno why i thought it was a boy singing it. it really doesn't sound liek one. i guess it was in the moment of loosing my mind. but htnaks anyway. and contemporary, is ... modern, i would say. they called it modern in my dance school.

I've been dancing for 18 years and for what it was, I'd call it contemporary because modern to me is....different from contemporary. It really looked more like lyrical in bare feet. Oh well.

Thank you for the artist but do you know the name of the song that she sang.

Back