So You Think You Can Dance Season 2

I wanted to know one of the songs from the first top 20 show, it was one of the "judges favorite moments" at the beginning, the guy who made mary murphy laugh so much. He did dances such as the sprinkler, and the swimming move. But I want to know the song he was dancing to! Can anyone help me? It was an audition clip, not part of the top 20 dances.

It was sad that Erin Ellis got voted off by the judges. So they showed a clip of erin profile on "so you think you can dance?" Near the end of the show. I had a hard time finding found out wat song wat it. I was wondering if anyone knows the song to it. The song had lyrics of "isn't she beauitful". So i wish some one can help out :D

Also am new to this :p

I think that Stanislav shouldn't be voted off, cuz i believe that as time goes, he can improve on his solo. But anyways when stanislav got voted off they showed a clip of his profile on :"so you think you can dance?" The lyric went something like this "its the end of the road". Hopefully something knows the song .
ty

Duplicate topics merged.

I think that Stanislav shouldn't be voted off, cuz i believe that as time goes, he can improve on his solo. But anyways when stanislav got voted off they showed a clip of his profile on :"so you think you can dance?" The lyric went something like this "its the end of the road". This was near the end of the show. Hopefully something knows the song .
ty

Leone i bet u know the song :D

What was the nameof the song they played when Musa and his partner danced their "contemporary" routine??

Thanks.

Does anybody know what the song is that Benji and Donyelle danced (the cha cha) to?

The amazing one that got the standing ovation?

I assume it may be something like "Cuchy cuchy...or coochie coochie" - would help if there wasn't so many spellings for "Koochy... :confused:

Song name starts with Mas- it's a three word title. Sorry, that's all I remember.

When jason got voted off, they showed a clip of his journey of "so you think you can dance". This was near the end of the show. Its had lyrics like" its the end of the road, when someone lose, someone wins"

If you know this song plz post it :D

Thanks! I'll try to find this one...

And I have another search for a latin tune...

Dmitry's solo tonight....does anyone know this tune? Has an African or Cuban beat. Damn...he was hot! :naughty:

i been looking for this song for the past 3 weeks , still no luck

today on the result show, they showed a clip of ben's journay, when he got voted off. the clip had the same song that i was looking for. some lyrics were: "its these end of the road, when someone wins someone loses"

plz if anyone knows plz post it :D

Back