So You Think You Can Dance Season 2

The gothic number - Choreographed by Wade Robson.... Opening number

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance...

hey, i'm sure this has probably been posted before, but i can't find it.. it's the song that SORT of sounds hip hoppish.. but it's the song they use when they introduce the remaining contestants.. is it an actual song, or is it just a score made for the show? thanks... side note.. anyone know the travis and martha krumping song that was used?

I think the song that is used to introduce contestants is the opening song for the show. It sounds like it was just made for the show.
The krumping song...
"Clap Back" - Ja Rule
Enjoy

Hi all,

I was out of the room when the song and artist were displayed for Benji and Heidi's samba routine. Does anyone happen to know what it was? It was a fast latin beat with a guy almost talking the words of the song. The only lyrics I got were:

"Because someday you're gonna die
You gotta look busy"

I know that's not a lot to go on; I'm sorry. I just hope someone remembers the name of the tune.

Thanks!

does anyone know the name of the song and who it is by that was used during last nights So You Think You Can Dance umbrella routine i dont know the guy and the girls name but it was hip hop

And for you non iTunes users (yes, there are some of us out here), eMusic.com also carries Matt Goss CDs although this song isn't on the site yet.

:)

Does anyone know if Angels and the Mambokats have a website or a place to buy their music? I can't seem to find them listed anywhere.

:(

So I don't normally watch this show and just had it on as background noise, when a song that I keep on hearing and kinda like came on. It was during the goodbye of the girl last night, who I am pretty sure was Natalie (I tried to figure it out by the pictures on the website). It was during the video montage that started with her saying something along the lines "i knew i was born to be a dancer" the song is kinda rockish but on a softer side which makes me think it maybe by a group that normally writes pop or country songs and is trying out the rock thing..it is a girl singer and the lyrics are something along the line of "come away with me and you will see" any help is appreciated

I have a question as well ...

What was the song that Natalie danced to for her individual performance on the Results show (8/3/06) ... I had switched to another channel and came back during the middle-to-end part of her routine and missed where they put the artist/song title on the screen ...

???

Thanks!

B)

Back