So You Think You Can Dance Season 1

*bump*

Still looking for the music/song that Snejana "Snow" danced to in her audition (Episode 1 or 2). (NOT Din Da Da by George Kranz)

The song sounds kind of like a Gipsy Kings song or something that you might hear during Cirque du Soleil but with more of a house/dance beat. I have seen it described on other boards as Russian techno, middle eastern, and flamenco.

Please help, I know someone out there knows this. Thanks!

O yeah, the mambo song is "Caravan" by Eddie Torres And His Mambo Kings Orchestra for anyone still wondering.

All of the songs from this show can be found by going to Fox.com, clicking on the show title and then go to the music section. :)

FOUND !!

Okay so i am an idiot...
I found some old posts that told me who this artist was...George Krantz, but now does anyone know the rap artist who is sampling from him??

<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>I am wondering if anyone remembers the song that the

Russian chick, SNOW,

danced to early on in the program on " So You Think You Can Dance"?

There is also a rap song popular right now that has sampled part of this song. I want to say it is Jay Z but, I could very well be mistaken since, I am not into rap too much.

I am looking for the original artist and song title.

The song was popular in the late 80's early 90's and was being played at techno hoouses everywhere. I use to have it but for the life of me

I CAN NOT REMEMBER THIS FREAKIN' TITLE !

:banghead:

HELP !!!
</span></span></span>

Anyone know the song that was played during the montage (not Nick and Melody's montage, the one before that) at the end of the Final episode?? It's sort of slow, inspiring, slightly african? I think... Don't remember it really well.

I realize this is very, very old, and there's probably not a lot of chance anyone will know what the song is, but I've been searching for months so I'll try anyway.
During this video, they play two songs; the first one is a particularly fast violin song, and the second one where the dancer starts to cry is a slow piano song. I know the second song is "fool of me" by me'shell ndegeocello, but I have no idea what the first song is. If anyone, has even a vague idea of what it is or where to look, your help is definitely appreciated :)

Thanks in advance!

...and for the record that would be "Nuttin But Strings" by Nuttin But Strings

;) :unsure: :rolleyes: :)

Back