So You Think You Can Dance Season 3

There was this girl at the beginning and she put the oil on her body when the lyrics were talking about oil on the hands, what song was she dancing to? Thank You.

Does anyone know the name of the song with the lyrics "the more you learn the less you know"?

A girl danced to it in tonight's episode (may 30) towards the end of the show.

What song did Morgan Larson (girl who looks like Avril Lavigne) dance to for her audition? It was a female vocal with an electronica sound. Thanks!

Originally posted by SandyEggo@May 30 2007, 11:06 PM
What song did Morgan Larson (girl who looks like Avril Lavigne) dance to for her audition? It was a female vocal with an electronica sound. Thanks!
ditto that!

That was Imogen Heap again. The track is "Headlock" of the album Speak for Yourself.

Does anyone know the song Jamal danced too on his first audition on SYTYCD? It was very african sounding. Not the swing dancing song.

Originally posted by Penguin888@May 31 2007, 02:54 PM
Does anyone know the song Jamal danced too on his first audition on SYTYCD? It was very african sounding.
"Tokyo Drift" by Teriyaki Boyz (Amazon) (iTunes)

Originally posted by atom@May 31 2007, 01:25 AM
A girl danced to it in tonight's episode (may 30) towards the end of the show.
Was it the blonde girl in the green hoodie?

"Say It Right" by Nelly Furtado (Amazon) (iTunes)

What was the song name and artist that Yesenia Gomez (who Shane Sparks Loved!) danced to on Wednesday nights show?

There was a part near the middle of the show where they showed a whole bunch of clips of people dancing and there was a meoldy in the backround.

Sounded like a Swing song.

It was pretty up beat and i was wondering if anyone knew what the song was called?

Does anyone know the name of the song that Hanna-Lee Sakakibara (the girl from Israel who was injured dancing at a party when the floor collapsed) auditioned to? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I'm looking for the song that Dominic "D Trix" Sandoval danced to. The lyrics are so fast I can only pick up partial words :[ please help

I got a another qestion too, what was the one with the Clogger, that song was very cool and he was amazing i thoguht ignore my spelling please lol im typing over stuff

@ HHeffner07 ...

If I'm thinking of the same song you're looking for ...

Possibly ...

Danny Kaye - "Choreography" (an Irving Berlin song)

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Originally posted by AlwaysDrft@Jun 2 2007, 04:59 AM
I got a another qestion too, what was the one with the Clogger, that song was very cool and he was amazing i thoguht ignore my spelling please lol im typing over stuff
The song that Brandon Norris, clogged to was: Missy Elliot - We Run This

I want to know what the name of the song that Phillips Chbeeb danced to, it was an intrumental, no words...

steven

theres another song with like the same exact beat as missy elliots song, and they say like "step on it, step on it, step on it." alot, does anyone know the song?

Back