Six Degrees

mishee114

Reaction score
does anyone know the name of the song that was playing during the commercial for the new ABC show "six degrees?" i think the commercial ran during the season finale of gray's anatomy... or maybe during the second to last episode on sunday night. if anyone can help, i'd appreciate it. thanks!

well, i found the answer to my own question, but in case anyone else was wondering the answer, the song is "better days" by the goo goo dolls.

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knew the song that's been used to advertise the new TV show that's coming on ABC called "Six Degrees" starring Bridget Moynahan and Erika Christensen.

Thanks for your help.

~Kristin

there is a newer trailer out for 6 degrees im pretty sure because it wasnt that goo goo dolls song, anyone know the song in the other trailer I saw it on August 6th

Thanks in Advance

Originally posted by tennisguy575@Aug 6 2006, 10:02 PM
there is a newer trailer out for 6 degrees im pretty sure because it wasnt that goo goo dolls song, anyone know the song in the other trailer I saw it on August 6th

Thanks in Advance
yes, a different trailer - I only caught the first piece of lyrics -- "Touch me and I will follow..." Although I couls be wrong - I was doing the dishes at the time...

Thanks in advance as well.

Just going by the little bit of lyrics you provided ...

That makes me think of ...

INXS - "Afterglow" - CD: Switch

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

I have confirmed it is INXS Afterglow on their new CD "Switch". I just downloaded it off of Napster and the whole song is as good as the little bit you hear in the commercial.

Anita

Six Degrees Promo

Last night (11/12/06) during Ugly Betty there was a promo commercial for Six Degrees and the song playing had a guy that sort of yodeled the chorus. I know its an older song and I've been searching for a link to the promo and yet to find one. I'm hoping someone else saw it and knows the song. I do know, it is not The Fray.

The singer sounds sort of like Lindsey Buckingham and the chorus probably isn't really yodeling but he is singing in a very high pitched voice.

The song is called "Laid", originally performed by the band James. Two others have covered it --- Better Than Ezra and Matt Nathanson. I believe they were using the Better Than Ezra version.

I'm looking for the song they played during the commercials before this series started. The only words I can remember are "come on over". I listened to the Goo Goo Dolls "better days" song and it's not the one I'm looking for.

It seems to me that it came out around the same time The Frey did the song for Grey's Anatomy at the beginning of this last season.

Can someone gove me a clue?

I think the song you're looking for is:

Streetcorner Symphony by Rob Thomas

Back