ABC Thursday night promos

MEADOLM

Reaction score
I really want to know what song was playing during ABC's "hook up Thursday" commercial which showed clips of greys anatomy, ugly betty & October Road. It was a woman singing - not sure of the lyrics. Does anyone know?

It sounds exactly like Bittersweet. I don't remember the song playing during the promo but you should check out the song clips at amazon to see if it is one of them. Hope that helps. They're whole album is great. =)

WOO HOO! You're right. I went to amazon, and its Bittersweet - Dirty Laundry. Thank you!!

That voice sounds a lot like the lead singer of the Cardigans...kinda hard to catch the lyrics...beyond "I'm just a bad girl...that's why we..."...

Hmmm...

WHOOPS, the band's name is actually Bitter:Sweet. Darned misleading myspace addresses.

Incidentally, I can't find an edit button on my posts. Is there a way to edit posts on the forums? (Probably just missing something obvious.)

I am going crazy trying to figure out the music played during this Thursday's previews of Gray's Anatomy and Ugly Betty. It has a female vocal with a big band backing (horns mostly), but it sounds kind of sultry. I believe she says something about 'Isn't it a crazy day' or something like that.
Anyone have any ideas?

It might have been Bitter:Sweet. Try the tracks Mating Game or Dirty Laundry.

ok, there's a commercial for grey's anatomy, ugly betty, and i think it's called October road or something. umm, i heard it last night while i was going to sleep so i wasn't really paying attention but i liked the song. i was thinking that it might have been Goldfrapp but i don't think it is 'cause i couldn't find it. i'm pretty sure that i've heard the song on other commercials or shows. i don't know how to describe the song but if anyone knows it please let me know. thanks!

Does anyone know what the song is from the commercials for the show "Samantha Who?" ? Thanks!

Been a while since I saw the ad. The song at that time was called "Whoo Whoo" by the band Lit. Is that still the one?

Not sure...I can't find the song anywhere...though the song in the current commercial is sung by a woman, and I thought lit was a guys' band.

Its "Dirty Laundry" by Bitter:Sweet

I forgot how good this song was until i saw the commercial

Does anyone know the info. on the song played in the Samatha Who trailor....(what's the point in playing it safe)

thanks

Back