Grey's Anatomy Season 1

it was rock there were no words they played during desperate housewives and it was about the last five minutes hope that helps.

ohh i know what your talking about.
it was right after the season finale of desperate housewives.
it was a promo and it had jittery music.
i'm not sure if it was guitar though.

Hi, this is my first post and I am looking for the song from the Grey's Anatomy promo that has been airing recently

I did search and I couldn't find any Grey's Anatomy songs.

The song/vocals sound like a Dido song.

The lyrics are something like this: It's just a ride/enjoy the ride. Something like that.

Thanks for the help :)

Patti

I have looked everywhere on the internet and I can't seem to track this song down. It's a song used for a PROMO/Trailer for Grey's Anatomy Season 1 DVD. This promo was on the Enemy of the State DVD (just re-released I believe). The song/group sounds just like Postal Service (but it's not). Anyway..it's male vocals with synth-pop backgrounds with the following lyrics in the song (more or less):

"it's ok..it's ok..it's alright ..it's a beatufilu life..."

Anyway, I tried googling it (lyrics etc) and to no avail. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

I don't know if this helps you but I bought the soundtrack to Grey's... in getting familiar with the songs there, I noticed that they use alot of other songs but the same artists. I'll give it a listen and try to find my way back here if I figure out your song. :eek:k:

Okay... try Cozy in the Rocket by Psapp
This was posted as the answer to a question like yours on a Grey's message board. It clued to me because of your Postal Service reference.
I hope it helps

but that's a female voal... and the lyrics are..

"it's alright... cuz theres beauty in the breakdown"

thanks jigga612 and TwzLstyx ..but unfortunately it's neither one of those. anyway i'll keep trying and i've posted the same request on other boards so we'll see. again, it's male vocals and you'll def like the song if you postal service. and jigga612 ..if you like frou frou..try the lead's (imogen heap) singer solo album.

Hey guys. The song in question is "Let Go" from Frou Frou before Imogean Heap went solo. They used it also in "So You Think You Can Dance". Hope that helps.

Ok I was flipping through the channels the other day and ran across Lifetime network and saw a commercial for "Grey's Anatomy" cause theyre starting to run the 1st season on that network. Anyway they have song on that commercial that I absolutely love and was wondering what the name or any info on it was.

What I could make out of the lyrics were:

"Im giving you all that I am"

"Youve heard all the tears that Ive cried"

Im not exactly sure on those lyrics, but its a really pretty song. Also I dont know fi the song was actually used in the show or not since Im not a fan of the show at all, it could be something that Lifetime just slapped on their commercial.

I think it might be Sheryl Crow's cover of "The First Cut Is The Deepest." See if that's right. :)

OMG! thank you!! that is the perfect one...its been driving me nuts all night !

Back