Sex and the City on TBS

There was a commercial for Sex and the City on Superstation WGN today. The song went something like "kiss the boys and make them cry.. wicked ladies" or something like that. If anyone knows what it is that would be great!

♥Dollie

It's "Wikked Lil' Grrrls" by Esthero (and yes that's how it's spelt!) :)

I hope that this is in the correct category because I heard this song on a commercial previewing Sex and the City being on WB.

The lyrics are something like "Kiss the boys and make them cry. Squeeze me tight . . ."

I know that it must be a remake of the original by someone named Sherrie I believe because the commercial version is upbeat and has this jazz style.

Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

:p I asked this a while ago LOL. It called "wikked lil grrls" by esthero. It goes, "wkkied lil girsl, kiss the boys and make them cry...... better keep an eye on your boys and lock 'em up tight". LOL Nice song! :)

does anyone know that name of the song that plays during the "sex and the city" spot on the WB network? there's a line in there like "i kiss the boys and make them cry" or something like that.

Hey all, new user, found this forum and I might use it from time to time, but I am absolutely going crazy trying to find this song. It's a promo for sex in the city, I think it's on WB 36.... but, it might be on TBS Superstation. The only lyrics that stick out in my head are "kiss the boys and make them cry", it might even say "wicked little girls, kiss the boys and make them cry" but neither are getting me anything when I search it. Let me know if you know the name of the song or can help me out!
L

Back