Sex and the City Season 6

you are an absolute dude!!! thanx a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm desparately looking for a song played during the clip show before the Series Finale of Sex and the City. I'm looking for artist and/ or song title. It's a mostly instrumental, but fast, and the words are along the lines of "Boom, bang, boom bang, boom boom boom, bang bang bang...do your thing..." etc. Any ideas??? Please help! :)

Thank you so much! Only problem is, I can't find it anywhere...oh well, I'll keep looking. Thank you though!

Well, I ordered the CD...but I won't have it till August...damn online shopping! I was hoping it would be on itunes...oh well.

Right after the intro song with Carrie walking down the street and stuff. Charlotte waves down a taxi and the song starts it's a classical violin orchestra song but it's a remix im sure since it's quicker and more upbeat. I unno how else to describe it.

I tried to find "Boozoo Bajou: Yma" but i couldn't if anyone has a link to where i can get it please post to. since that MIGHT be the song, considering i never could find it to hear it..so yea :lol: thanks

sex in the city season 6

I'm watching TBS and I wanted to know if anyone knew the song that played near the end of the episode. Its the one where Carrie's in Paris, and it plays as she discovers that the party her fans were throwing for her is already over, and it also plays while Miranda is giving Steve's mother a spongebath. If anyone could help that'd be great.

Can you describe the song? Any lyrics? Male/female vocals? Genre?

I don't know if we are talking about the same thing but I am also looking for a song from that episode.... it's a french song and it's by a man... it has like a remix sound but the man is doing a rap/hiphop song...

it's SUPER good and I can't seem to find the music in the HBO site...

~*Dollie*~

Stonefox and Samaline, the song you're both looking for is:
MC Solaar: "La Belle et le Bad Boy" (from the CD: Cinquieme As: Fifth Ace)

Sex and the City season 6

What was the song that played on Sex and the City when Carrie and Berg finally slept together? I think it was by U2.

did you check hbo.com? They have a list of the music played in each episode. I'll check, too.

sex and the city season 6

what is the name of the track being played when carrie goes to the prom w/ stanford. and she says...oh i love this song!
ANYONE KNOW?
i hear it everywhere, but i can never get the name of it!
thanks in advance.

Back