Sex and the City Season 6

What is the French song with the classical music in the final season when Carrie is in Paris and she finds her Carrie necklace in her purse at the museum. Its classical music then a guy raps in French.

MC Solaar: La Belle et le Bad Boy (from the CD: Cinquieme As: Fifth Ace)

Sorry..I had just finished watching the episode myself and had to look it up. :p

You know I love ya sketchyrx! ;)

I know I was looking it up too. I just couldn't find him. He was hiding from me on Amazon... :lol:

Sex and the City season 6

Okay this might not get an answer but there's a song they were playing right when Charlotte left her apartment and when Miranda and Steve declared their love for one another. It's a very nice song..with a strong violin in it. I really like it..but am not sure how to find it! Any help is appreciated!

Thanks so much! Actually it's the one right before it..but this website is a god send! I really appreciate it! :D

Sex and The City season 6

Hey, does anybody know the song that plays in the beginning of the episode? I think it might be a remix of Eina Kleina Nachtmusik by Mozart.

A long shot, I'm sure, but during the final episode of Sex and the City, there's a scene with Carrie running through the streets at night, and there's a French hip-hop song playing. Would anyone happen to know what song this is?

That's it. Thanks so much!

And sorry for wasting your time, I didn't even think to check the official site. :unsure:

Back