Sex and the City

i caught it watch tbs, and its just shows and like tells you last 8 episodes, and the music that plays i like a bass guitar/techno playing in the back ground. I have heard it before but cant lay a name on it, wondering if anyone caught who it was.

does anybody know the name of the song and the artist used in the HBO shows montage (montage of scenes from Six feet under, the sopranos, deadwood ...) on the Season 6 Part 2 of the Sex and the City dvd?.

The opening lines of the song is: "Tell me your secret. What you desire, I will still be there for you. Tell me you need it. Something you are not. I will still be there for you..."

Is "I will still be there for you" too obvious for the title?.

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a song heard in a Sex and the City promo that aired tonight. The promo is composed of various scenes with each woman. The only words I could catch were:

"Breathin; in
Breathin' out"

The music is club -- high energy.

It looks like the song and artist could be in the corner of the TV screen when the promo begins, but it's so small and went by so fast, I couldn't catch it.

Thanks for the help.
Kris

I second this request~! The song sounds great, but I didnt have enough time to catch a sound clip...

PLEASE HELP!!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Hi Knowledge,

I haven't seen the promo again, and I've done some searches for the lyric I caught to no avail. I'm still hoping someone will know what song this is.

:(

I done the exact same thing hehe

I wish I can catch the commercial again, to cap the song and at least get a better idea of what I'm looking for. But at this point, I just have the veague idea of the song in my head :(

Hopefully, we will have it soon....

ohhhhh! me too!!!!! I would really love to find out what this song is
someone help us! :)

the name of the song is "another day" by Corina Brouder it not an easy song to find, and I couldn't find the lyrics, but this is the song used in the promo.

Help Please - who sings techno-type song during SATC commerical on WGN 10pm reruns? Lyrics sound like "Breathing In Breathing Out". Not sure if it a singer or a group. Thanks.

Hey does anyone now the artist who does the Sex in the City reruns trailers (the Pink ones)
I think the song is called I'm breathing in, I'm breathing out, kinda techno like.

Anyone?? :)

i haven't seen the commercial, but it could be "breathe in, breathe out" by rachel stevens.

Back