Sex and the City

Hi everyone! I'm looking for the name of the song used in the newest SATC commercial that's played on the WB. It's a woman singing (she sounds kind of like Michelle Branch or Vanessa Carlton, but less pop-ish), and it's the commercial where Carrie is talking to Big about love (or something, lol). It's a mid-tempo song, not too rock, but not sappy sap either, I don't think.
Thanks! :D

Just an update on the lyrics! I heard the commercial again:

Have you seen the moon at midnight, it always steals my breath away...I know I gotta get away....baby, everything's gonna be alright.

I've also tried google, with no luck.

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song off the Sex And The City Commercial the only lyrics I know are

have you ever seen the moon at midnightit always steals my breath away

Please help someone Ive looked everywhere

it's called "going Home" by Anika Paris, but it is not released yet, so it's not online...

Hey There :) You may want to check out the HBO.com website. Click on Sex and the City and there is a message board where you can post music questions and find the artist names and song titles. I had a TON of songs to locate and this helped me find all of them! There is also an official soundtrack that has Carrie standing in a black dress with a New York City night scene on it, check out the samples. There is also a non-official soundtrack with a girl in a shiny dress and it says "inspired by the show" something like that, but I don't think the song you want is on there. Hope it helps. Good Luck! :)

It is called Everythings Gonna Be Alright by Anika Paris. I was able to send her a message through her myspace page (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27342463)

This was her response:
Thanks Melissa! We remixed and mastered it as a new single. It will be available on tune core in 2 weeks. It's called Everything's Gonna Be Alright. you can check in to see if it's posted yet......or check back with me after the New Year and I'll direct you!

Warmest Regards, Anika

Back