No one home..

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 20 2007, 07:21 PM
Sorry to break it to you but I walked in earlier and saw him sittin there. His balls were all over that chair.
Rhonda! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Aug 20 2007, 06:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Aug 20 2007, 06:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Aug 20 2007, 04:13 AM
Ok but that chair over there ------->
is mine. Don't be nekkid in MY chair. :p
Sorry to break it to you but I walked in earlier and saw him sittin there. His balls were all over that chair. [/b][/quote]
Thanks for letting me know. Now I think I'll be having a massive bonfire and that chair will be the centerpiece. Garret will document with his camera. SMORES FOR ALL!!!

Nevermind. I'll just use my cell phone camera after I pay my bill. <_<

No you let me know when you're desperate enough to reduce your fee and we'll find some other way to compensate your enormous ego....I mean talent. :lol:

My ego can't be reduced, its impossible, I've tried. Even Macho Man Randy Savage tried and failed thats why you don't see him around anymore.

So impressive. What you don't realize is that your photography reveals another less macho side of you. Ha! Can't do anything about that.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 22 2007, 07:13 PM
Only a real man can share his warmer side and still be manly.
That's so damn hot Garret. :wub:

Originally posted by leone+Aug 20 2007, 10:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 20 2007, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Aug 20 2007, 07:21 PM
Sorry to break it to you but I walked in earlier and saw him sittin there. His balls were all over that chair.
Rhonda! :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:wub:

Back