MySpace

IMDB and Wikipedia for BEST websites on teh interweb...

...and AdTunes of course...

Yeah, well I'm mostly computer illiterate so I don't think I will have any pics of me on it. Didja notice I have 0 friends..I deleted this guy named Tom.. He was on there before I finished looking thru all that crap..

Go to my myspace and over to the left under my picture there's a menu, one of the options is "add to friends" or something like that.

CHAMON! CHAMON!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmm, sunshine, blue skies...

Please go away...

I know to you it might sound strange, but I wish it would rain...

Rain is soothing. ;)

But, I still prefer my blue skiiiieeeesssss!! :p

I sent you a friend request. It shoud notify you that you have friend requests. Mine will show up as Rhonda. Anyway, Tom is like the site admin or whatever, he comes standard with everyones profiles.

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 10 2006, 11:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 10 2006, 11:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Panther@Mar 10 2006, 03:20 AM
CHAMON! CHAMON!!!!!!!!!!
Panther's channeling Michael Jackson.
[/b][/quote]
:eek: RUN KIDS!!!

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 10 2006, 12:53 PM
Tom is like the site admin or whatever, he comes standard with everyones profiles.
He's one of the founders. He's like a rock star now. He can't walk a few blocks without people asking autographs... :rolleyes:

Yeah and he is making big time cash $$$ off of all you emo kids. Gosh dang kids these days with their darn eye makeup and nail polish. In my day ladies didn't have makeup, just dirt they could rub on their faces, and that is the way we liked it, we loved it!

Back