MySpace

Dominic something? Yeah he is hilarious, have you ever seen his stand up?

Nah ah, Daily Show was the first time I saw him. He was rampaging through Best Buy I believe, challenging old women to games of Halo, something. I felled in love.

His Comedy Central presents is really funny, its older though. I remember one of his jokes, he goes through this part were he would play the guitar and only do one liners.

It was something like "I saw a get well card recently and thought to myself "fuck that, get well NOW!""

:lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 20 2006, 10:49 AM
Mine's in my sig. :D
Wow. Another beautiful Christian..You remind me of someone a substantial part of me will never stop loving....Your husband's a lucky guy :)

For almost 2 years, I begged God to convert me into a true believing, Jesus-loving Christian so I could remain with her. Didn't happen though and just made me more bitter in the end.

Maybe you could try talking to GOD. He hangs out here occasionally...

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
-George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., August 5, 2004

just thought id share

good day

Are you counting down the dots? Is something gonna happen?

They're actually screening it right now down here. But I already know who wins what thanks to IMDB front page! curses!

Eric Bana didn't win anything....again....

and Jessica Alba doesn't take her top off....again....

*sigh*

Originally posted by SiDe@Mar 6 2006, 01:43 PM
They're actually screening it right now down here. But I already know who wins what thanks to IMDB front page! curses!

Eric Bana didn't win anything....again....

and Jessica Alba doesn't take her top off....again....

*sigh*
you know thats really a shame

eric bana is pretty good

Oh Kenneth, you know you wouldn't avert your eyes if she came out naked.

I didn't watch the awards this year. There weren't really any good movies that came out. Well there were, but not any that would win oscars.

Besides wasn't Crash made in 2004?!?!?!

Back