MySpace question

Aye but "see" implies that you're currently viewing them. Do you sneak back in there to brush their hair and tell them stories?

i had the funniest phone call at work today. this lady calls and wanted to know if we had the trans-siberian orchestra cds in. i told her we had three different ones in and she asked which one was from 2006. i told her we haven't made it that far and she said, " how weird" and hung up the phone.

That's really sweet. Youse guys have slumber parties and stuff? Do each other's makeup, talk about your crushes? :wub:

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 22 2005, 07:31 PM
i had the funniest phone call at work today. this lady calls and wanted to know if we had the trans-siberian orchestra cds in. i told her we had three different ones in and she asked which one was from 2006. i told her we haven't made it that far and she said, " how weird" and hung up the phone.
:lol: I love "We haven't made it that far yet."

hell yeah! and then when we get ready for bed, we tell ghost stories.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 22 2005, 07:32 PM
hell yeah! and then when we get ready for bed, we tell ghost stories.
I bet the coroners are always wondering why their corpses have BALLS written on their forheads in the morning in Sharpie. Cause, see, they fall asleep first. Tee hee. :)

i'm practiaclly blind without my glasses. plus i don't pay attention to my surroundings. maybe that's why i'm always bumping into things. i wonder...

I wear contacts. I've never liked wearing glasses for some reason. I'm blind as a bat without them.

i'm not allowed to drive at night. my eyes are sensitive to bright lights and i go blind for a few seconds. my mom has the same problem. i can drive late at night when most people are asleep since there are less cars on the road. geez, now that i think about it, maybe someone should just "old yeller" me and put me out of my misery.

Aww, we wouldn't let anyone "old yeller" you. :lol: I have pretty bad night blindness. There's like halos around any lights I see.

yeah, same here. but then things go dark for a few seconds and i'm sort of blind. not a good thing to happen when you are driving.

damn that sucks...sounds like your eyes get kicked into full light mode by even a fast flash and since adjusting to dim light takes a few seconds you get the 'blindness'. are you technically prohibitted from driving during peak night hours or anything?

yep, it says it somewhere on my driver's license, but i can't remember where. the worse lights are those blue ones that everyone seems to be putting on their cars now. i go blind longer with those than any other light.

Back