MySpace question

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 18 2005, 06:18 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: This conversation is the reason language was invented.
language is a community of agreement!

You're gonna make it after allllllll *bum bum ba bumm ba bumm*

Originally posted by ECWtotheXtreme@Dec 21 2005, 01:22 PM
i approved!
Thanks. :) I'll send you an invite to our group. It's pretty lame but hey, we gots our own group. :p

The stone the stone.. what stone?

No I didn't put my xanga back up yet, I really need to friggin get my shit together huh?

the rock, not the stone, LOL. We've already covered that! Hehehe, don't worry about the xanga, I'm just in need of entertainment!!

Ohhh my darling, I shall regale you with entertainment aplenty upon my return. For example, there is the dimpling in the snow all over the lawn where my dogs have taken mighty dumps. Hahah! Isn't that fantastic? No seriously dog shit in the snow is the best time I've had so far. :mellow: :lol:

:lol: :lol: That's hilarious!! You brought both pooches to MN, huh? Well, I guess you can't go leaving them at home!!

I can't wait until you post again!!

Hehe well actually he did, he drove up last week with the dogs, I flew in yesterday because there was no damn way I was gonna spend 11 days here.

Holy crap that's a looooooong time!! I couldn't take 2 days this weekend w/ his fam, they were OOC once we got back from the city. Invited about 20 people over, cheesy music, etc. So NOT me.

Back