Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

In the episode where LC is throwing the catered party for everybody to say goodbye and stuff, there's a realllly cool song playing while she's setting up and lighting the fires and stuff. It's hard to udnerstand the lyrics, but I heard something like "Restless Sunshine" or "endless sunshine" and I believe the chorus has "over and over" in it. If you know what I'm talking about, do tell. Please.

anyone knows the songs on The Hills and Laguna Beach season3 trailers?? i love the songs on both trailers.. so if u know the songs.. plz lemme kno thankz

Does anyone know that name of the song that plays in the season 2 finale right when Stephen is meeting Kristin on the Beach. Its starts off with "I remember waking up with you...the days..."

wut is the name of the song when LC leaves Jason after Jason coem over to say sorry in season 2

this song is played as the camera cuts from the lunch at casey's house with alex, morgan and taylor to the beach where lc and jason are.

the lyrics are:
"don't look down"
"my fall..."
"life may..."

it is a man's voice

THANKS!!!!!!

Anybody know the song when Alex and Jason are calling it quits after Mexico....
lyrics go something like "Why should I care, If you dont care than I dont care, I was so alone" Please someone help!!!!!!!

If anyone is looking for the song at the Fashion Show while they are going down the catwalk,it is called...
Juicy by Better than Ezra

Anyone know the song when Jason and Alex are calling it quits, I think he is playing basketball and ignoring her.... it goes like "Why should I care, If you dont care than I dont care, I was so alone".....
Let me know@

That's one and another one is Strangers Again by Ari Heist. Great song.

Back