Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

sthulz can you pleaseee provide the songs for episode 4. I love the way you explain when the song is being played!! thanksss alot.

what episode was Mon night? ep 5? I believe all the songs they list on mtv.com are in the order they appear in the show..

Can anyone tell me what the name of song is playing towards the end of the show, where Jessica is standing outside looking at the beach in the back of her patio?
The lyrics in the song go something like..............what is wrong, too many problems...and lost inside is mentioned several times in the lyrics.

hey guys

does anyone know all the songs in the latest laguna beach episode when they go to the Winter Formal?

I saw that some songs are changed for the DVD! Im looking for a song in the episode, "The Last Dance" Its the song being played at prom. I looked at MTV under episode guide and its not in the songs for that episode, so Im asuming it was changed for the DVD!.. if anyone has seen this episode on DVD, plez help me!. The lyrics are "We're gonna rock this world its a party blast, ??gonna make things shine its a party blast??, their gonna hear it all across the universe" and Its a girl singing, dance song. PLZ PLZ HELP! THX!

does any body know that song that plays after LC's birthday weekend when there in the car and going back home its sounds like this "im outta my head again im outta my heart"

tell me tell me!!
i love that song

They played one of Joe Sibol's songs, Forever Hold Your Peace, in episode three (Talan and Taylor's date scene.)

If you like acoutic based pop, you should check out his Myspace page. I think its really good and I would be curious to see what other's think about his stuff.
I hope they use more of his songs in future episodes.

http://www.myspace.com/joesibol

PLus is kinda funny that one of the guys he works with is Sharky Laguna (Creeper Lagoon, which, btw, is also excellent.)

OK, either the wankers at MTV or the moronic record executives or both should frequent this site to see WHAT A DEMAND the music they play on Laguna Beach is and how they should make the music KNOWN in each episode (and that quicker-than-lightning partial song list at the end of each episode doesn't qualify).

I'm looking for the title of the song that's played at the end of the Winter Formal episode (season 2) when Jessica's on her deck crying over that weenie Jason. It sounds like Avril Lavigne (ay) singing but it might be a one-hit wonder clone. Any help would be most greatly appreciated.

Thanks all!! :D

while the girls are at the nail place the show cuts to commerciall... but before they do they play a synth-style song that really adds to the tension of the drama...

anyone know it?

i looked as much as i could but nothing related to this song.

I also need some help of you guys!
I don´t know which episode it is but I´ve seen the one where the ppl have their graduation and you can hear a sad song (during the graduation), which is sung by a woman.

Does anyone know the name of the song?

it was a girl, i couldnt make out the words.."you dont know its love and hope that takes you"?? it was a slowish song and it sounded like a piano was @ the begining, hope that helps..did you watch it?

yea so that JUNK band really is hard to find.geez...

Back