Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

yeah that same song plays when Stephen is going to pick her up and while they're coming back

Ok so i went to my iMIX and they had the LB soundtrack!! its just that i need the song with LC and Stephen when they were driving??And it ws like Im out of my head again,im out of my heart for you..and I wanna download that vaughan penn song and I cant get it on limewire or bearshare!!! i dont wanna buy it on her site either!! help where do i go??NS I WANT TO KNOW THE NAME OF THAT SONG IF ANYONE KNOWS????

TRACY

I answered this in another post from another person, but it's Dar Williams "Closer to Me"

Does anyone have a list of songs for episode 4 or know where I can get one? I'm looking for a song that I'm pretty sure was playing when Talon was talking about Kristin to that guy when they were skateboarding around the middle of the episode...I don't know the name or remember any lyrics. It's a slow song and it was also played on the real world: austin a few weeks ago...

Anyone have any luck finding this song, it's starting to drive me crazy

"falling forward.. I'm just going forward.. it's just me" (J/K/A leaving pool hall)

Thanks

WC

When JK& A are leaving the pool hall you hear this song with the following lyrics, anyone have any ideas ?????

"falling forward.. I'm just going forward.. it's just me"

Thanks

WC

I think it's Samantha Newark "This Is Me." not really sure tho!

Here is a link to MTV's Laguna Beach site. I didn't realize that they listed the songs on there until now.

have Laguna Beach Season One on DVD. It has all the same episodes. They did change some of the songs, but most of them are the same. It also lists all the songs used in the show on the very end credits.

From one star to another, thanks StarFairy for your reply. I just may need to pick up LB Season 1 now.

Ginger Sling's music from Laguna Beach now available!

You can now purchase Ginger Sling's Laguna Beach demos at Amazon.com. The CD features four tracks, including the hit song "Out Of My Head," as heard on Laguna Beach.

what is the song that plays at the end of laguna beach when they show scenes for the next episode and its a piano playing

you mean the beginning narration? it sounds alot like Five For Fighting's "100 Years," but it's not. go to www.jonernst.com. he composed a song called "Just Like Peter Pan" which is identical to the one in LB. he just changed it a little :)

guy "whoauhoa gotta gotta get away, whoauhoa gotta gotta get away" i figured out this song its called "Gotta Get Away" by Fonzie :)

hey guys, i know mtv lists all of the songs from the episodes on thier website, but can anyone list them with the scene they were played in for me? i saw that this was done for past laguna episodes. thanks!!!

Back