Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

" I cant stop to think about it, hearts too thick, it hurts like hell.....
you dont neeeed!... all you think you do, you just dont see...."

That song

It sounds so familiar to me... my first instinct is to say Graduation by Vitamin C but those lyrics above don't exactly match.
Well, let me know if that's it and I will keep searching. :)

Arrrgghh..... driving me insane not knowing this. Well the only song that was before that, that I can remember is That Smell by Lynard Skynard.

So I'm missing something inbetween then.... :shifty:

Damn, now that's going to bug me until I find the answer. Any other descriptions you can think of? It's just so close Just right there almost on the tip of my tongue. I should go to sleep and hope that I wake up in the middle of the night and it just comes to me. :lol:

Anyway, we will find it eventually.

Ok, someone please help with this one. Before Laguna Beach aired there were two similar commercials for it only they had different songs. It wasn't the one that went.."everyone 'round here, lives in silence"..it was the other one. If anyone has ANY idea what I'm talking about please help. I've been looking for that song for weeks now. Thanks in advance.

I think you might be talking about "Kissing The Lipless" by The Shins, if it was the commercial where Kirstin was dancing on the table.

Thanks Melanie. I checked it out and you were right. I sampled the cd online and was so impressed I actually went out and bought it. Thanks again for your quick response :)

also on the Dunzo episode, anyone kno the song that plays when they're playin football? I don't know any lyrics. I'll try to catch it again

Whats that song on the show laguna beach when they get back from cabbo and stephen is thinking back as he is bodyboarding..something waterfalls? ..just take it all away? Also whats a good music program to get these like time to go? I use winmix and have most but want more of the songs! Caliboy

hey. that song is Waterfall by I-94. I have WinMx too and I can never find any of these songs. I do have Time To Go though. you can im me on aim and I'll send it to you. let me know! :)

Back