Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

Hey everybody! I have a couple of questions...

1. Was wondering if anyone knew the song playing while everyone was at Trey's, for the good-byes, all I could really hear is this part of the song. It was like playing the entire time they were at the table, talking and glancing at each other
"Just when you think your gonna break..." I hope someone knows...

2. This was heard while Stephen and Kristin were having their talk on the beach at the end of the episode...
"We just gotta take our time, its like nothing really matters, so lets make this moment..." Does anyone know whe title and who sang it?

3. Does anyone know the song that was playing when Stephen and Kristin were driving off from their talk during the sunset?

4. And also the song that was playing when LC was leaving? Is it i-94 "walk away?" or something like that? Which episode did they play the very same song (its killin me I can't remember the other episode)?

Thank you thank you thank you so much!!

The song that plays when LC is leaving is "Time To Go" from Jason Fioto. LOVE IT! It was also played on the prom episode. You can get his cd at www.jasonfioto.com and its only like 6 bucks. If you like that song, I recommend "Forever." The whole cd is GREAT but i think that song is the best!

I need help with finding a song, the song is when they are all taking pictures before prom and Stepehen and LC are taking a picture. Thank you.

I need help finding a couple songs, Im not sure how they go but I know what parts.

1. When Steven and his friends sail to that Island I need the name of the song when they are surfing.
2. The song I need is when LC and Steven are taking pictures before prom.

ok i have 2 songs this time

the 1st one is when kristin and stephen are at Trey's fashion show...and the lyrics are somethin like:

you were the best thing and the worst thing that happened to me

the 2nd one is the day after grad is like:

summer sunshine i miss you

1. Jaime Paxton - "Five Years"
2. The Corrs - "Summer Sunshine"

1. Fountains of Wayne "Mexican Wine"
2. Clear Cut "Life Of The Party"

wats the song like
ill try to check it out next time the episode is on, but u can always go to mtv.com
i think they have the music from the episodes there

Thank you very much. The second one is right but the first one goes I remember some of the lyrics when they are surfing. "If I could go back in time I would give up the wild one just to change your mind" I think thats kinda how it goes. If you could help me out that would be great.

I need help with two songs
1 (at the beginning of the episode) lyrics: Jump up and down until your shaking, get out of bed

2 (when morgan and christina are saying goodbye to one another) lyrics: tragic wasted time, if you really try

Thanks!

In the season finale

3. The song playing while Stephen and Kristen are stiing on the top of his explorer, almost sounds like yellowcard....

Thanks in adavnce, been bothering me for a few days

Edit: Starts off..."Hey thanks, Thanks for that summer...I gave you the best....So long Sweet Summer..."

Originally posted by Laguna Beach rocks@Dec 8 2004, 08:24 AM
Hey everybody! I have a couple of questions...

3. Does anyone know the song that was playing when Stephen and Kristin were driving off from their talk during the sunset?

Thank you thank you thank you so much!!
Also looking for the name of this track...

Thanks

Hey does anyone know the name of the Dashboard song used on episode 111:Dunzo??

In the season finale

3. The song playing while Stephen and Kristen are stiing on the top of his explorer, almost sounds like yellowcard....

Thanks in adavnce, been bothering me for a few days

Edit: Starts off..."Hey thanks, Thanks for that summer...I gave you the best....So long Sweet Summer..."
Dashboard Confessional - "Age Six Racer"

Back