Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

I think it's "Let's Make This Moment A Crime" by The Format

does anyone know the song where stephan and trey r skacting down that road and that one song plays if anyone knows it plzz tell me thanks

is that referrring to the episode where Trey leaves?

i was wondering if anyone knew the song that was playing when all the girls were sitting around the campfire and joking around and LC was just sitting on the other side of the fire by herself, drinking, and just looking around ???
i dont even know the words :( i checked on the mtv.com page and downloaded all the songs under that episode, except for one - vaughan penn "more than meets the eye" ... so might it be that ???

it's kind of goes, "come fly with me cause I'm first class."

I check the site, but they don't have any links to see a preview of the song. I think it's a girl singing. It's in the the first to leave epsiode. It might be a girl singing ;)

Hey i have a question about the song when everyone arrives in cabo at first and get off the van and you can hear the song start in the background. Its like "Oo la la la Oo la la la la la" if anyone knows the name thatd be sweet thanks

is it a girl singin and she goes "your love makes me sick"? yeah I have no clue

also on this episode, there's a song that goes "if I could go back in time, maybe I could change my mind." it's a guy singing. anyone?

na that wasnt it but thanks for tryin its like singing "oO la la la oO la la la la" and than some part is like "your a star in the sky" or osmething its a girl singing kinda sounds like destinys child not sure though

I'm looking for all the songs that were in The First To Go episode. So if you know any, could you please post them? Also if you could post the scene the song was in or any lyrics from it that'd be awesome. Thanks!

MTV's website has a section for Laguna Beach that lists each song from each episode, I think.

Yeah I have those songs. But it doesn't list all of them from each episode. So now I'm just looking for the ones that weren't listed.

alright i've been gonin crazii tryin to find this song...i'm not sure wat episode it is but i think its the one where kristen and stephen get back together and they're on the beach...it goes something like "cuz u and i both know..and you and i both love" i think..i heard it in hollister and i love that song so if some one could get back to me that would b great...thnx!

Hi Fairy Dust- I don't watch Laguna Beach, but the song you're describing sounds a lot like "You and I" by Jason Mraz. Song is available on itunes...I hope this helps! :)

Whoops, sorry, it's called "You and I Both" :rolleyes:

does anyone know the song while Stephen and Trey were surfing in this episode? it's a guy singin like "it started as a joke now I can't stop myself I can't stop myself falling for you." thanks!

Back