Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

this is from a while ago...but does anyone know the song in one of the previews of laguna beach before it even started? the commercial was showing a bunch of clips from all the episodes...and i think one line from this song was played when kristin was dancing on a table...and the song isnt kissing the lipless..i dont remember the lyrics but it was sung by a man and the part he sang had no instruments in the background...it was fairly fast too...thanks!

also, i think the song begins with lyrics like this: "well maybe i've got a lot to learn"

hope this helps, i really wanna get this song.

In one of the later episodes (from the prom forward) theres a song with the first line as follows:

"Fix me up make me new again" it sounded like a punk type of song, with electric guitar in the backround. IU'll try to get some more detail for everyone but thats all i got now. Thanks for any help

also, i think the song begins with lyrics like this: "well maybe i've got a lot to learn"
that song is 'Better With You' by Five Times August

hitomifan: does the song you're looking for play when Kristin and Alex are in the car and Kristin was like oh this'll be mine and Stephen's 5th dance together?

sorry, i was thinking of two different songs. Thank you for the name of the second, still confused with the name of the first.

ok, i believe it is played when everyone is waking up the day of graduation. hope this helps, its a killer song

It's played when Kristin calls Stephen and asks him to go to the Blink concert with her. He's driving when it's playing. I remember some of the lyrics being something like "You've never been in love like this before". Help please!

:unsure: Um, the second one seems to be working and I believe it's the song you're looking for but on the left hand side is where you can click on The End and it will play a sample. It can also be purchased there. It was also mentioned in a previous thread.

[Banyone know the song that is playing at the end of the scene when LC is showing Stephen her new house? I can't find it anywhere. thanks!

i think its the very first one. the one where they have the black and white party at the hotel

does anyone know the name of the song playing at the end of trey's fashion show when stephen is walking off with kristin and then they show lauren's face..its a guys voice, it says "please forgive me, i never meant to hurt you" ive been trying to figure it out forever and its driving me nuts

Back