Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

the one when they were dancing. I dunno it. the lyrics were like 'this is your new snapshot' :huh:

I dont know the part it plays at but I know its in the episode "the best part of breaking up.."

the lyrics are "please forgive me. I never meant to hurt you"

I know it's limited info but if anyone could help, it'd be great. Thanks in advance.

I have a question about the AYA episode. it plays when LC, Trey, and Polster are walkin up the steps of 7 degrees to go meet with the staff. some lyrics are like 'I'll bring my writings and my photographs. where's the boy.' it's a girl singin. thanks!

Yea I want to know that song they were dancing to at their prom too!! Someone help!

Originally posted by Tanja3987@Nov 12 2004, 02:03 PM
and the other one is when there leaving the concert right befor that lil due comes and calls lc and lo sluts blink 182 sings it its when there leveing if anyone knows plz tell me thanks!!

Blink 182 'First Date'

what is the song when i believe kristin and friends are walking downtown or somethnig and its like "in california, blah blah blah" something like that, anyone know what song that is?

"Kinky-Snapshot" in the prom song, still don't know the one in the limo yet <_<

Originally posted by zach134@Nov 14 2004, 10:13 AM
what is the song when i believe kristin and friends are walking downtown or somethnig and its like "in california, blah blah blah" something like that, anyone know what song that is?
it's Soul Kid #1 'More Bounce In California'

"please forgive me, I never meant to hurt you" is a lyric from the Chemical Brothers song, featuring the Flaming Lips and it's called "The Golden Path."

if you check out the "shows" section of MTV.com, click on laguna beach, then "episode guide" on the bottom will be the "you just heard" and it will tell you what artists were featured in each episode

Last week on Laguna Beach when everyone was getting ready for the prom, there was song called "Time To Go." It's AWESOME!!!! The artist's name is Jason Fioto. He's also kinda cute. I hope that answers any of the Laguna Beach questions.

Does anyone know the name of the song during the camping episode when Lo is on her date and then it cuts to LC and everybody camping? It's a slow song. Thanks!

I am trying to find out the song that is played when LO was on the date and LC was sitting at the campfire at the camping trip! Any help would be greattttttt!

Nevermind I think I know it. I think it's "More than Meets The Eye" by Vaughan Penn.

What is that song called when they are like geting ready i guess its very slow song its the song befor they leave for school also whats that song called it goes somethin like we well still be friends forever if anyone knows thoes two songs plz tell me thanks!

Back