Know this car?

Prolly not to quick, its basically the poor mans Porsche and by poor man I mean still pretty rich.

damn thats slow you gotta get yourself one of those dream crazy expensive foreign sport cars like:

Koeniggsegg- 3.2 seconds
Saleen S7- 4.4 seconds?
Bugatti Veyron- 2.5 SECONDS! :eek: :eek: :eek:

COO....... B) B) B)

Originally posted by 4swrds@Mar 19 2006, 04:13 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I love You Sir_Garland....Now I can finally die happily...... :D
How did I miss this?

:blush: shank shoo

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 21 2006, 10:30 PM
Prolly not to quick, its basically the poor mans Porsche and by poor man I mean still pretty rich.
No, this is a poor man's porsche. These things make me ill. :sick: They are like the red-headed step-children of porsche.

give's Melissa some :wub:

edit cause that was the action of not a command

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Mar 22 2006, 01:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Mar 22 2006, 01:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Mar 21 2006, 10:30 PM
No, this is a poor man's porsche. These things make me ill. :sick: They are like the red-headed step-children of porsche. [/b][/quote]
I'd still drive it.

*perk up* Did someone say shitty car? :)

Mine's touched up with house paint!

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 22 2006, 06:58 PM
The roof of my car is now bare metal, all the paint flaked off.
I have spots of bare metal, gobby chunks of white house paint that have oxidized to this nice pinkish color, and the factory paint that remains looks like it's been boiled and sports a permanent layer of funk. Scrubbing just removes the paint. I have exactly one half of the front grille and the red leather interior is not just cracked but actually split open in spots. The headliner's hanging on by a thread. And the car's equipped with the Oldest Car Phone Known To Man.

I call it The Balls. :)

This is the same car whose muffler randomly fell off in the parking lot?

:lol: :lol: :lol: No that was The Fat Kid. I got a new one for Valentine's.

Back