Know this car?

Originally posted by cultclassic+Mar 4 2006, 07:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Mar 4 2006, 07:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 3 2006, 07:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-leone
@Mar 3 2006, 06:50 PM
<--dog person :)

^5

Dogs are like dumb hairy kids. :wub:
Hmmm, so they are like us men! Interesting! [/b][/quote]
dogs are toilet-trained

Originally posted by leone+Mar 4 2006, 10:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 4 2006, 10:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Mar 4 2006, 10:10 AM
huskies
:wub: [/b][/quote]
That's what one of mine are, the other is a bulldog.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Mar 3 2006, 01:51 PM
I want this car B)
I can only imagine a huge car crash and someone goes flying right thru that huge ass windshield. Bad news bears, kids. :ph34r:

That's one of those cars where you would totally have sex in after a date...no options babe. ;)

Total displayage!

I want this one. So sexy. Plus it runs on good old gasoline, none of this pussified electric business. Yes they are good for the environment, but they aren't to quick in go dept.

I'm gonna laugh my tits off at you in 6 years when we're all scootin around in our electric cars and your gasaholic chick magnet is on blocks in the front yard.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 8 2006, 06:07 PM
I'm gonna laugh my tits off at you in 6 years when we're all scootin around in our electric cars and your gasaholic chick magnet is on blocks in the front yard.
I have been saving gas since 1992, I will have enough. Believe me.

Oh yeah and I'm fine with electric cars and I will eventually buy one, once they meet or surpass the performance of combustion powered vehicles. But as of right now they are pussified.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Mar 8 2006, 10:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Mar 8 2006, 10:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 8 2006, 07:42 PM
CHORTLE
:unsure: [/b][/quote]
I had a bear when I was a little girl and I named him Harvey Chortle. :)

I had a stuffed animal I named Bandit, I was trying to say Band Aid but I was really young and it came out Bandit.

Back