computer question

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 8 2006, 02:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 8 2006, 02:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 7 2006, 10:54 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jan 7 2006, 05:47 PM
:lol: :lol: Too cute.

is there such a thing? :unsure: :huh:
I said she was too cute. He asked if it was possible to be too cute. I said that no it wasn't. So therefore by BEING too cute, Staci was doing something previously thought impossible, ergo creating a paradox. [/b][/quote]
Once again, Ladies and Gentlemen, Abbot And Costello meets Melissaaaaa.....

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jan 8 2006, 09:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jan 8 2006, 09:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 8 2006, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 7 2006, 10:54 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jan 7 2006, 05:47 PM
:lol: :lol: Too cute.

is there such a thing? :unsure: :huh:

I said she was too cute. He asked if it was possible to be too cute. I said that no it wasn't. So therefore by BEING too cute, Staci was doing something previously thought impossible, ergo creating a paradox.
Once again, Ladies and Gentlemen, Abbot And Costello meets Melissaaaaa..... [/b][/quote]
thats not a paradox, milady

a paradox, isnt that something that contradicts itself?
you know, like what you get 99% of the time when thinking about time travel

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 8 2006, 05:22 AM

*sighh*

First off, a paradox is "A statement that seems to conflict with common sense or to contradict with itself but that may nevertheless be true."

Second, the statement was "too cute". You and I then agreed that "too cute" is an impossibility. Therefore, by actually being "too cute", Staci was contradicting the common sense law of "Too cute is impossible." Therein lies your paradox.

Second, it was JUST A JOKE. There's no need to take everything so literally. This lengthy and boring dissection has just killed the joke and my good mood and now I'm gonna have to go eat Cocoa Puffs and watch cartoons until my brain can rebuild its humor center.

edit for frickin spelling

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 8 2006, 10:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 8 2006, 10:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Jan 8 2006, 05:22 AM

*sighh*

First off, a paradox is "A statement that seems to conflict with common sense or to contradict with itself but that may nevertheless be true."

Second, the statement was "too cute". You and I then agreed that "too cute" is an impossibility. Therefore, by actually being "too cute", Staci was contradicting the common sense law of "Too cute is impossible." Therein lies your paradox.

Second, it was JUST A JOKE. There's no need to take everything so literally. This lengthy and boring dissection has just killed the joke and my good mood and now I'm gonna have to go eat Cocoa Puffs and watch cartoons until my brain can rebuild its humor center.

edit for frickin spelling [/b][/quote]
ok then...

1) im sorry

2) eh....pretzels? :unsure:

Are you needing like a dos prompt screen?

Start/run/type cmd and then click ok

That's assuming you're on windows xp.

for this, dos prompt doesnt do the trick, cuz youre actually....running windows and faking DOS, so to say

start up your pc, then press F8 at a certain time (i dont know that time so i just keep pressing it) then you get yer boot menu
select ms dos

tadaaaaa!!!!

restart your computer...im sure theres a way to make windows boot from DOS but meh

Back