Know this car?

Did you ever do that blog entry about how you named the Fat Kid? :)

:woo:

I haven't checked anyone's site since that stoopid bug deleted all of my bookmarks. <_<

Originally posted by leone@Mar 22 2006, 08:04 PM
I haven't checked anyone's site since that stoopid bug deleted all of my bookmarks. <_<
You are on FireFox 1.5, right Leoney? It automatically backs up last five versions of bookmarks... :unsure:

Double true!!!

Well, I was just saying, to lose ALL the five files, Leone has SOME bad luck! :(

It's like the whole program was deleted and then reloaded cuz I had to adject the settings (ie: Don't save my passwords) all over again. :ph34r:

Originally posted by leone@Mar 23 2006, 12:44 AM
(ie: Don't save my passwords)
:!@#$: How are we supposed to stalk you then? :angry:
:lol:
Seriously, it deleted everything from your "C:\Documents and Settings\Mozilla\....." folder? :( Somebody must've done it INTENTIONALLY! :angry:

Originally posted by cultclassic@Mar 23 2006, 12:49 AM
Seriously, it deleted everything from your "C:\Documents and Settings\Mozilla\....." folder? :( Somebody must've done it INTENTIONALLY! :angry:
Sure as hell seems that way. <_< In the past month, I've had all kinds of crap mess up my computer. My friend suggested that I reboot my computer to undo some of the damage.
The other day, I got that 15-day free-trial for Zone Alarm and it seems to do a better job than Norton.

Originally posted by leone+Mar 23 2006, 08:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 23 2006, 08:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Mar 23 2006, 12:49 AM
Sure as hell seems that way. <_< In the past month, I've had all kinds of crap mess up my computer. My friend suggested that I reboot my computer to undo some of the damage.
The other day, I got that 15-day free-trial for Zone Alarm and it seems to do a better job than Norton. [/b][/quote]
i suggest a format (or thats what you meant by 'reboot'?)

annoying, but it pays off

Originally posted by Scythe@Mar 23 2006, 02:31 AM
i suggest a format (or thats what you meant by 'reboot'?)

annoying, but it pays off
By reboot, I meant getting rid of everything and then reinstall it. I don't know if that's the same as formating. I know nothing! :leela:

Back