When you're bored

You've been pregnant FOREVER! When is the damn thing gonna pop out!?

yeah but you get a baby!!! but i am sure when i get prego i will be ready to have one after nine months!! i ready to go now, i was ready an hour ago, my boss is taking forever!

:lol: It's actually gone by quickly for me. My original due date was October 16th and the doctors are sticking by it but my last ultrasound said it could be September 21st. So I guess we just have to wait and he will be hear when he's ready. :)

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 18 2005, 11:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 18 2005, 11:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Aug 18 2005, 08:17 AM

And she's fucking hot
:huh: :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
You don't think she's hot? I think she's beautiful..

Yay babies! :wub:

She's a troll with attitude. :p She lives under a bridge and eats billygoats. :lol: :lol:

Seriously though. She isn't exactly unattractive. She just rubs me the wrong way. I like most of her movie rolls though and I usually like attitude but it isn't pretty on her. She just seems pissed off all the time and I'm not always crazy about her politics. I guess it's just hard for me to find people attractive when I don't often agree with them. *shrugs*

What the heck?? I thought we were just talking about that but then I looked through the thread and couldn't find it. :blink:

It on the first page of this thread, about halfway down.

Yeah I loved her in R&M HSR. Her standup is even pretty good. I'm just not crazy about her when she gets on a soapbox in real life sometimes. She comes across all rabid and militant to me. *shrugs*

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 17 2005, 04:19 PM
I loved Janeane Garofolo in that. And yeah I prolly spelled her name wrong but I'm all lazy and shit so I ain't lookin it up.
Now how did I miss this before? Thanks leone. :)

Originally posted by leone@Aug 18 2005, 11:35 AM
Search Whore strikes again. :lol:
Hey Search Whore. *waves* Could you please find the thread about the G6 coupe that I said :usesearch: in? Please please please? :D

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 18 2005, 02:32 PM
Yeah I loved her in R&M HSR. Her standup is even pretty good. I'm just not crazy about her when she gets on a soapbox in real life sometimes. She comes across all rabid and militant to me. *shrugs*
Yeah I can see that.. I love George Carlin but he comes off that way to me too sometimes.

hah!! Thanks but I found it. Merged. :rolleyes: Should've known since that's why I was looking for it. :duh: :blush:

i am with you fitz, i like her movie cameos and stuff but she gets on a roll sometimes and i just want to put a sock in her mouth

Back