Grey's Anatomy Season 3

what was the ending song from tonight's episode "from a whisper to a scream'? i don't want to wait until abc posts it on their site next week. female vocals resembling emiliana torrini. thanks.

Was it "9 Crimes" by Damien Rice? the song starts out with Lisa hannigan singing and then damien comes in. It plays when burke and christina are in surgery toward the end of the show. Damien Rice's new album is amazing.

no, not the 9 crimes song. sorry i meant to specify. it was the last song played when christina decides to report burke. some of the lyrics: "...morning stars in your eyes, so don't think of yesterday..."
but yes, the new damien rice cd is wonderful.

Hey.. i think the Damien Rice song is the one that plays right before the very last song... anyone know what the VERY last song is??

looking for this song also!

some lyrics i picked up

"your hand in mine"

and the chorus went something like

"it's ___"
"it's ___"

(some "ah" sounding word)

Originally posted by ripley3@Nov 23 2006, 07:20 PM
what was the ending song from tonight's episode "from a whisper to a scream'? i don't want to wait until abc posts it on their site next week. female vocals resembling emiliana torrini. thanks.
The song played in the last scene is "New Day" by Kate Havnevik.

They've used a lot of her songs in episodes. Her album is faaaaantastic :)

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing at the very end of the first episode that was shown tonight (1/04). It was playing while Merideth and Derek were in bed. It was a little like Imogen Heap but definitely was not her. The ABC website only list three songs from the episode and none of them are the one I'm looking for. Thanks!

Does anyone know that song that was playing when Christina left the operating room to tell the chief what her and burke have been doing. It was a male and female and the only words I got were

"Give my gun away when it's loaded..."

Thanks in advance!

Damien Rice - 9 Crimes

Leave me out with the waste
This is not what i do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be thinking of you
It's the wrong time
For somebody new
It's a small crime
And i've got no exuse

Is that alright?
Give my gun away when it's loaded
Is that alright?
If you dont shoot it how am i supposed to hold it
Is that alright?
Is that alright
Is that alright with you?

Leave me out with the waste
This is not what i do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be cheating on you
It's the wrong time
but she's pulling me through
It's a small crime
And I've got no exuse

Is that alright?
Is that alright?
If you dont shoot it how am i supposed to hold it
Is that alright?
Is that alright

Is that alright?
Is that alright?
Is that alright?
Is that alright?

No...

does anyone know the name of some song that ame on tonite's episode...
i think it's by some band "Travis" but idk the name of the song..
it was something about love i think...i cant remember
please help

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew the song used at the end of tonights (1/11/07) grey's anatomy episode in the promo for the next weeks episode?

Originally posted by Marylyn88@Jan 11 2007, 11:53 PM
Hello I was wondering if anyone knew the song used at the end of tonights (1/11/07) grey's anatomy episode in the promo for the next weeks episode?
The Perishers-Trouble Sleeping

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during the scene where Izzie deposits her check? The lyrics are something like "staring straight into tomorrow's eyes..." etc., but Googling that turns up nothing. It's sung by a woman.

Originally posted by codex@Jan 12 2007, 06:41 PM
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during the scene where Izzie deposits her check? The lyrics are something like "staring straight into tomorrow's eyes..." etc., but Googling that turns up nothing. It's sung by a woman.
Michelle Featherstone - Rest of My Life (also check out her song Coffee & Cigarettes--so good).

Back