Grey's Anatomy Season 3

I really hope it wasn't something written for the show, I would do anything for that song right now...

I really would like that instramental song when he's running to alert them of the bomb.

ok so after it was over whne they were showing previews for next week, does anyone know the song that was playing in the background?? thanksss

no really good osng but not the one im looking for....im tlaking about the one that played as the credits were rolling and they were like "next week on grey anatomy" and showed like scences for next weeks episode but thanks anyway

Under The Milky Way - Aventine

It's a remake of The Church's version

or can you show me a place to listen to it first i know this is not a file sharing forum but i need to know if its the right song........ :S LOL

yeah i just listened to the clip off itunes thanks but are you sure that ones the song? all i remember is a piano part in it and i didnt hear any but maybe it was earlier in the song but we're talking about that scene when derek's throwing addisons clothes and shit out the door right? during the flashback?

I just listened to that part again in Grey's Anatomy and to the sample song and I'm not sure if that is the same song. Sorry, now I'm lost too!

The song that I was looking for was in an ad for next weeks episode as well. It was by Matt Kearny as well, but called Nothing Left to Lose. I figured it out after seeing Matt Kearny's name.

Its an amazing song.

Grey's Anatomy , WOOO!

I need some help , does anybody know the song that they played at the very end when addison and derek said that marriage was final?

Back