Grey's Anatomy Season 3

The song at the end when Meredith is being put into the shower is "Unlike Me" by Kate Havnevik.

Caren, the song you're talking about is "Breathe (2 AM)" by Anna Nalick and is played while they're slowly moving to the other OR.

Hope that helps a little :)

The song at the VERY end is NOT "In The Sun" by Josephy Arthur, that is the second the last song played, does anyone know the VERY last song after Meredith and Sheppard recount their last kiss and he leaves ? I can't remembe any of the lyrics but it was definitely not "In the Sun."

To MB The Body: Thanks. I know the Monotype's songs are downloadable from their site, but I wanted better than 128 kbps. :)

To Alidali12, et. al: The song "In the Sun" played at the end of last week's episode (5 February). KitKatMinou has it right for this week's eppy.

:D

That episode was so sad I am a very masculine man and even i cried it was so sad one minute he is walking then the next pink smoke I was like omgoodness. Me and my older brother were crying it was so sad im still shocked and sad by this and will probably be for a while.

yeah i know i would like it greater than 128... to the person who emailed the recording label how did you get a copy of the EP... and who did you call/email ?

Hi MB the Body,

I went to the Hijack Records web site (Hijack Records), and just looked for an email address. Needless to say, I offered to pay for the EP and for postage since the record company is out of Sweden. They're in the middle of revamping their web site, and I think they'll be adding a store on site.

Sincerely,
Kris

:)

Originally posted by soalive wrote:
Caren, the song you're talking about is "Breathe (2 AM)" by Anna Nalick and is played while they're slowly moving to the other OR.

Hope that helps a little

Yes, indeed. And thank you for taking the time to answer both of our question's because I was totally stuck there. :D

You're welcome! Glad to help....this topic was getting really confusing for a bit. :)

Originally posted by Caren H@Feb 6 2006, 02:03 AM
I think it's called "Dead Streets" by Monotypes. But, I could be wrong because I didn't hear the whole thing. Let me know if it's right.
I have looked all over but I can’t find "Dead Streets" by Monotypes anywhere, does anyone know where I can download it from or can someone email it to me?

Thanks,

J.

Originally posted by jwallair@Feb 21 2006, 09:14 AM

I have looked all over but I can’t find "Dead Streets" by Monotypes anywhere, does anyone know where I can download it from or can someone email it to me?

Thanks,

J.
they had that song on their site for free...

as for all other songs... almost all of the songs from each episode i have been able to obtain in one way or another

Does anyone know the song that was played in the promo for this episode? I've heard it in other promotional videos for another show, but I don't remember which. Something on ABC, maybe Desperate Housewives. The lyrics go, 'hello baby!' and I know that's sung in the chorus a few times. An upbeat and bouncy song. Thank you!!

Anyone know the name of the song that Burke and s. Oh were dancing together to at the beginning of the show last Sunday?
I have been waiting for the new list of music on the G.A. site but it isn't up yet.

Also thanks for the song by Anna H. I got it and LOVE IT! :rolleyes:

Anyone have any clue as to the song playing when Bailey is going into labor, the guy is running to tell them about the bomb? Its just a beat so I can't search through lyrics... :( I reallllllyyy love that song. I hope its not something made for the show, I WANT IT!

Back