Gossip Girl

What is the song that plays in the commericals for tonight's episode (5/12/08). It's just a song that plays in the backround with no words. The commercial involves Dan breaking up with Serena. Thanks!

Does anyone know the songs used in these brief "Gossip Girl" TV spots? It's really upbeat and catchy.

Thanks!

It's a really cool song but I don't even think they play any of the lyrics. Does anyone know what it is by any chance???

This Gossip Girl commercial?

No, I think they're talking about this one. (No one anywhere seems to know what it is.)

Or maybe they mean this one. (I haven't come across anyone who knows what this song is, either, though it reminds me a LOT of The Wiseguys' "Ooh La La"):

the song you are talking about is by a band called Plastic Bertrand and the name of the song is Ca Plane Pour Moi.

Originally posted by Supermoney97@Aug 23 2008, 04:41 PM
hey does anyone know wat the song is for this one.

the song you are talking about is by a band called Plastic Bertrand and the name of the song is Ca Plane Pour Moi.

<_<

Well, it looks like Doctor Memory already nailed the exact answer, but FYI, that song "Ca Plane Pour Moi" is clearly an adaptation of "Jet Boy, Jet Girl" by Elton Motello.

Note: Jet Boy, Jet Girl includes lyrics that are extremely vulgar and stupid. :)
(I like the song, but I'm just sayin'.)

This is the same song used by Garmin for the Super Bowl Napoleon ad, and it was available on the Garmin site for free not too long ago...

Gossip Girl promo for "Damien Darko"

Does anyone know the song that's playing in this clip. Can only make out a few lyrics, "you're on my mind, you're never far." Then "Here's something that you don't know."

Re: Gossip Girl promo for "Damien Darko"

OMG THANK YOU!!!!! I was looking for the song everywhere.

Back