Gossip Girl

Originally posted by becky+Jan 22 2008, 04:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (becky @ Jan 22 2008, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-becky@Sep 16 2007, 02:09 PM

Oh, and people have been claiming that the other unknown song in the Jenny/Dan/Serena promos is called "Can't be Happening" by The Marlows but I can't find anything about them at all. One site had a link to their supposed band webpage (marlowmusic.net or something like that), but I checked it out and that Marlow guy sounds nothing like the voice in those promos. I doubt he was the right Marlow.
[/b][/quote]
It is NOT "Can't Be Happening" by The Marlows. That rumor has been floating around for awhile and is blatantly false. "Can't Be Happening" was used in episode 103 'Poison Ivy' when Dan & his dad are talking about the usher position. The song has nothing in common with the promo song other than they are both pop/rock songs with male vocals.

"Gossip Girl Revealed Promo" (January 28th) Click. Who is it?

It's not OneRepublic - All We Are, or Yellowcard. I honestly don't know how people constantly get them mixed up...when All We Are has a piano in it and it's slower, while this one is smoother, faster, with no piano. :what:

if u don't know then just put, "dunno."

Originally posted by Caren H@Jan 27 2008, 10:58 PM
It's not OneRepublic - All We Are, or Yellowcard. I honestly don't know how people constantly get them mixed up...when All We Are has a piano in it and it's slower, while this one is smoother, faster, with no piano. :what:

if u don't know then just put, "dunno."
Seriously. :D

Now if anyone actually knows the mystery tune that is still unknown as of last summer, that would be greatly appreciated. As Caren H previously post, this:
is the song that the majority is looking for and talking about. Anything else is irrelevant. :lol:

Hi,
I just saw a short ad for the next Gossip Girl. It showed a dark room and two people were kissing on a bed. I think the girl was brunette but I have no idea who the guy was. When I heard the music I remember thinking that it sounded familiar, but now I can't recall the tune. I do know that there was a female vocal and she went "Ooooooh..." and that was all the singing throughout that ad.
I saw it during a commercial break for tonight's episode of America's Next Top Model (3/23). Don't know if that helps.

Originally posted by becky@Mar 23 2008, 05:22 PM
Hi,
I just saw a short ad for the next Gossip Girl. It showed a dark room and two people were kissing on a bed. I think the girl was brunette but I have no idea who the guy was. When I heard the music I remember thinking that it sounded familiar, but now I can't recall the tune. I do know that there was a female vocal and she went "Ooooooh..." and that was all the singing throughout that ad.
I saw it during a commercial break for tonight's episode of America's Next Top Model (3/23). Don't know if that helps.
Three Wishes~The Pierces.

Yes, that's it!!! Thank u so much!!! :lol:
I heard it once b4 and would've never remembered on me own.

Does anyone know the name of the song used in the latest Gossip Girl promo?

And it just occured to me to read the comments for the video. :duh:

The song is Hands on me~Vanessa Carlton.

What is the name of the song in the Gossip Girl commercial airing now for the return on April 21st?

Did I see a version on MTV where they changed the title to OMFG instead of the more broadcast network-friendly OMG for this commercial?

Does anyone know what the song on Gossip Girls is? It goes somethign like: "she's a popstar whoa, a pretty little popstar." I can't find it anywhere and i just have those two lines stuck in my head.

^ I think you mean "Rockstar" by Prima J.

I found the song in the "Gossip Girl Revealed Promo" (also used in the original Serena/Jenny/Dan character promos). The song is called "All Of This" composed by Josh Powell & Fraser Smith (from KPM Music).

You can stream it by going HERE
-'Enter As Guest'
- Use the 'Database Search' to access 'CD Number' 634
- Song #1

OR if that doesn't work, you can also stream it at APM Music:
-'Guest Music Search'
- do a general search for 'Indie Pop' (top left hand corner)
- click 'CD Title' (there should be 2 results)
- expand the listing for the 'Indie Pop' one (KPM 634) by clicking the '>'
- song #1

Woah, how did you find it? So I guess mystery solved. Thanks hey!

Hello everyone,

After this week's amazing episode of "Gossip Girl", as usual there was a promotional spot for next week's episode. Not only was the promo great, but the music in it has been stuck in my head since I've seen it and I'm going to be continually searching for it until I find it. I know it's a long shot because it seems to be music made specifically for trailers, but I thought I'd ask in case anyone knew anyway.

Here is the link to the promo (I figure it is okay to post because it's on The CW's website anyway):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZwsJKoo-vqg&feature=related

Thanks!

Back